Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chapter Four



Bella POV

I sat there on the bed, feeling very warm and cozy. I shouldn't feel that way with the clothes I was wearing, so I looked down to find blood red button down shirt, that I know I wasn't wearing before. I looked at the room full of vampires and felt my blush, knowing they had seen my body earlier. Even more so, Alec had seen my body earlier. What if I wasn't good enough for him? For some reason this really bothered me. I looked at Alec, and almost as if he could read my mind, he shyly looked down. I swear if he could blush, he'd be even more red than me.

"Ah Isabella has made our young Alec shy." Aro chuckled and I could see him as a father, with his good nature and soft tone.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"No worries, sweet Isabella. Alec is quite fond of you, as we all are. Please, have you made your decision?" He asked softly. That question brought back the matter at hand. Change or be killed? I was thinking of the later, and just the thought knocked the breath out of me. It hurt to even think about not being around Alec, and that kind of bothered me; I didn't know him.

I watched as Alec stepped away from me, and towards Aro. Alec raised his hand, and Aro took it. It was almost like they were having a silent conversation. What in the hell is going on?

Alec POV

When Bella opened her eyes, and stared into mine, it was like she could see my soul, every part of my existence, things nobody but I knew. Okay that was a lie, because Aro also knew, but you know what I mean.

"Bella, love, welcome back. Are you hurting anywhere?" I asked softly. She started to sit up, and I saw as she winced in pain.

"My right hand hurts a little bit." She admitted. She looked down and saw her hand, some dried blood I forgot to clean up. She looked thoughtful for a moment, and then she just started laughing. I looked at her questionably, even though she was looking around the room, and just simply help up her hand. Then it became known to everyone that she remembered what had happened. I chuckled lightly along with a few of my friends.

"You are a feisty one, aren't you Isabella?" Aro asked.

"Yes I am..." She trailed off.

"Aro." He stated simply.

"Yes I am Aro. I wasn't always that way. In fact moving here is what really brought me out of my shell." She had the most beautiful smile on her face.

"Bella, would you like to meet everyone?" Aro asked, which she nodded for a reply. "Well I'm Aro, these are my brothers Caius and Marcus. This is Felix, Heidi, Demetri, and the one standing next to you is Alec. The rest of the guard have returned home." She looked into me eyes. I really did love this woman, and couldn't stand being without her.

"What do you mean by 'the rest of the guard have returned home'?" She asked confused.

"Isabella, how much do you know about us?" Aro asked.

"Can't say that I know much."

"Ah, well let me fill you in. In our world, we have but one rule. To keep humans silent to our world. Shall one find out, they have a choice. You can either be changed or be killed. Since we, we being Caius, Marcus and myself, are the Kings of our world, we must enforce this law."

"So what you're saying is, I can either be killed, or changed?" Bella asked confused.

"Well, when it comes to you, let's say you are different. We wish that you would join us, but yes, the decision is yours." She nodded and started thinking. I wish Aro wouldn't have given her the option of death. But I knew it was her choice and her right to chose which she would like. And the rest of my existence depended on her whether she knew it or not. She sat there for a while before looking down. I followed her line of vision to my shirt that she was wearing. If the rest of my family weren't here, I wouldn't have put it on her, and would have cherished her body the way it should be. When her eyes caught mine, I quickly looked down. I didn't want her to look into my mind and see what I was just thinking.

"Ah Isabella has made our young Alec shy." Aro chuckled.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"No worries, sweet Isabella. Alec is quit fond of you, as we all are. Please, have you made your decision?" He asked softly. This was the moment I wasn't looking forward to. I looked at her, while it seemed she had a war going on inside her head before she had a look of pain then confusion flashed across her face. In that moment, I decided that if she did chose to be changed, I wanted her to love me, for me. I stepped toward
Aro and raised my hand. He's had many of these silent conversations to know what I was asking. He brought his hand up and grabbed onto mind. I flashed the memory of me making up my mind, on both if she wanted to die, that I would fallow, and that if she wanted to be changed, that she would love me on her own, without knowing that we were soul mates. He nodded even though he looked sad at my first thought.

"Aro?" Bella asked.

"Yes Isabella." Aro replied.

"If I decide to be changed, would I be able to finish college?" She asked timidly.

"I would allow you to finish off this year, but with a guard of your choice to stay here, and my understanding is your majoring in Italian Studies, correct?" Bella nodded. "Then what a better place to study Italian Studies then in Italy itself?"

"You mean after this year, you would allow me to finish off my other years and get my major before I'm changed?"

"If that is your wish. But you will move to Volterra when you are done with this school year." She seemed thoughtful for a while longer. She looked at me, causing both our eyes to lock on each other. With that one look, I knew what her answer was.

"I wish that Alec would be my guard the remainder of my time here." She spoke sure of herself, never once taking her eyes off me.

"Wouldn't have it any other way Isabella. Now that you have made your decision, we will be on our way." Aro spoke before arranging to leave. Within a half hour it was just Bella and I alone in my room.

"Alec, since you will be here for over six months, and I'm going to assume with me most of the time, it would be a waste of money for you to keep your hotel room. If you wish, you may keep your things in my room at my apartment. Also please know that my friends will be asking about you, I would like them to think that you and I are dating, that way when it comes time to go to Italy, they will think it's because we are in a serious relationship."

"As you wish, Bella."

Bella POV

I wasn't really for sure how my friends were going to take Alec pretty much living with us, even though they would just think he was visiting... a lot. It really was foolish for him to put the money out to stay in a motel room for the remainder of the school year. The only thing he would need in the room would be a shower, and I don't personally think that a shower is worth $130 a day. He could just use our shower while everyone is at out of the house.

Earlier when I was thinking about what I wanted to do, and I looked into Alec's eyes, I got lost. I briefly saw a future with him, as my equal. None of that demanding and following shit that Edward and I had. I saw Alec and I happy and in love, but as fast as it came it went. I mean seriously, I'm a plain human, and he is just... just his name puts an ache between my legs and my panties to dampen. It was never like that with Edward, I mean yeah he was hot, but he never touched me sexually or just his name didn't do anything like my body is doing for Alec.

Taking a final breath, I prepared for the line of questioning by my friends. Pulling into our parking lots, I saw that Crystal's car wasn't here so since its almost five in the morning, she probably stayed at a guys house or got a ride home, I wasn't sure about Lauren, or Victoria.

"Ready?" I asked Alec walking to the front door of the apartment. He grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. I felt the warmth from his hand, even though it should have been cold, and I could still feel the electric current running through my arm. I gave him a warm smile back and pushed open the door. No one was here, so I made my way to the kitchen, my stomach growling at me to eat. Alec sat in a chair at the table while I grabbed a snack size bag of potato chips and debated on grabbing a bottle of water or a alcohol beverage. With the last couple of hours, I knew it would help me.

"Bella, may I ask you a question?" Alec spoke softly, almost like he was afraid to ask.

"Shoot."

"Why have you been drinking?" I looked at him dumbfounded, how would he know that I've been drinking?

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Well, this may sound like I'm a stalker, and I truly am sorry for that, but since that first night I met you, I was asked to keep an eye on you." Oh, I guess that made sense.

"Well, I may sound crazy, but since I met you it seems like I always seemed to have a dull ache in my chest."

He nodded, and was about to say something when we heard the front door open.

"Bella, Crystal, Victoria? Anyone here?" Fuck, it was Lauren. I guess time to get this over with.

"Yeah, Lauren, I'm home. In the kitchen." I gave a glance to Alec, saying sorry for what he was about to endure.

"What the fuck are you doing... Oh, hello. Bella you didn't say you had a guy over for a study session." Alec looked at me questionably. Well he was from Italy so he would know how to speak Italian, right?

"Sono Alec spiacente, questo รจ Lauren, se lei mi ha seguito, poi lei sa di lei. (I'm sorry Alec, this is Lauren, if you have been following me, then you know of her.)" He gave me a quick nod and winked at me. That wink caused me to become extremely turned on, and the low rumble in his chest let me know that he smelt my arousal.

"Ok, with you speaking Italian, I'm safe to say that this fine ass guy is free on the market. Not that I would have a competition with you." Lauren said snobby like. That fucking bitch, how dare she degrade me in front of him. I was about to say something to her, but Alec beat me to it.

"Actually, no I'm not free on the market as you put it. And I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't speak to my girlfriend like that." Alec said smugly. Oh lordy, I think I'm falling in love with him. Lauren looked taken back, then pissed off as she stormed into her room, just before the front door opened again.

"Wow Bella what did you do to piss her off this time?" Crystal asked before her and Victoria cracked up laughing.

"Actually it wasn't me, it was my boyfriend." I looked at Alec smugly and he winked. I think my knees just gave out a little bit. Crystal and Victoria walked into the kitchen and saw Alec.

"Ah, the guy from Venom, so where are your two friends?" Crystal asked.

"Well they actually returned home, while I decided to stay here a while longer." He winked at me making me actually blush on that one because he was implying to them he was staying for me. The girls told me goodnight before heading to bed. I decided to lay down for awhile and headed to my room, Alec following behind me.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That's how the next couple of months went. Alec and I hanging out when I wasn't in class. We went to a couple parties with my friends and I really got to know Alec. He was a sweet guy that I was starting to fall for. When I wasn't around him, I still felt that ache in my chest, so I stayed around him as often as I could. When I would wake up, he would always say I said interesting things in my sleep causing me to blush.
We eventually went from pretending to date, to actually dating. In public we would hold hands and he would kiss me. But when he kissed me, it was so much different than Edward. Edward was always careful, constantly stating that he could hurt me at any moment. Alec, he was careful with his strength around me, but didn't treat me like a glass doll. And when he kissed me, my knees would always give out on me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

One night we came home from a party, and as soon as my door was closed we were making out. He had more control over his blood-lust then Edward did. Alec 'moved in' with us shortly after we started dating.
Tonight was my going away party. I had applied at a couple colleges in Italy close to Voltera and got accepted. Of course my parents think that I'm going on a full scholarship for school there, and Alec and I are leaving tomorrow morning for me to "visit" the colleges.

We were going back to Venom Night Club. I was dressed in a light blue dress with the neck line plunging down past my breasts with a hook towards the bottom with thigh high boots. I left my hair down, since Alec likes to play with it.

I walked out to the living room, and just had to go back in my bedroom to change my panties. Alec was dressed in black wash jeans, a black button down with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, showing off the milky skin I just wanted to lick, white DC shoes, and of course this Volturi necklace.

I pulled my eyes off of him when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw Alec smirking at me, causing me to blush and look down. I felt him before I saw or heard him approach me. He leaned down and whispered seductively and my ear.

"You are beyond mouth watering, my sexy Isabella. I can't wait until I get you home tonight." His teeth grazed my ear lob causing me to shiver in pleasure before he crashed his mouth to mine. I moaned into his mouth causing him to enter his tongue and start a dance with mine.

"If you guys don't stop, we are going to be late!" Crystal giggled out. We made quick work getting to the club, and like last time, we had no problem getting in. When we walked in, Get Low by Lil Jon was playing and my hips started moving on their own slowing against Alec. I felt the rumble in his chest and just turned me on even more.

"You keep that up, and we won't make it home." He whispered before sitting down, and pulling me in his lap. I ground my hips into his hips earning a growl and a "Bella" as a warning.

I danced a couple of times with Crystal and Victoria. Mostly I danced with Alec, and the sexual tension between us was wearing us both down. We were sitting down for a song me catching my breath and Alec acting like he was to, when a very seductive song came on causing me to grab Alec and pull him to the dance floor.

Hey how you doin lil mama? lemme whisper in your ear
Tell you sumthing that you might like to hear
You got a sexy ass body and your ass look soft
Mind if I touch it? and see if its soft
Naw I'm jus playin' unless you say I can
And im known to be a real nasty man
And they say a closed mouth dont get fed
So I don't mind asking for head
You heard what I said, we need to make our way to the bed
And you can start usin' yo head
You like to fuck, have yo legs open all in da butt
Do it up slappin ass cuz the sex gets rough
Switch the positions and ready to get down to business
So you can see what you've been missin'
You might had some but you never had none like this
Just wait til you see my dick

Alec had my back against his chest and he was leaning down whispering the song in my ear. His lips kept grazing my ear causing me to moan.

Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Wait til you see my dick
Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Imma beat dat pussy up
Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Wait you see my dick
Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Imma beat dat pussy up
Like B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM
Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy
Up, Beat da pussy up

I turned so I was facing him and could see the lust in his eyes. He was still leaning down so I started whispering the next verse.

You fine, but I aint gone sweat ya
See I wanna fuck, tell me whats up
Walk around the club with yo thumb in ya mouth

I gently bit his neck, knowing it wouldn't cause him any pain, just pleasure, earning me a small purr from him. I straddled his leg throwing my arms around his neck pulling him to me. His hands moved to my hips, pulling me as close as I could get. I brought my lips to his and his hands moved down to cup my ass.

Put my dick in, take your thumb out
There might be a lil kosher to deal with
Wet fat hoe's they dont spill shit
I keep a hoe hot when I'm puttin' in work
Wanna skeet skeet you bout to get your feelin's hurt
Cuz I'll beat dat cat with a dog
And knock da walls of a broad til she scrawl
Like (OOOOOH!)
Yea something like that, but it depends on the swing of the baseball bat

Alec turned me around again so my back was to his chest. I kept my right arm bent behind me going around his neck while my left one intertwined with his left hand on my hip. I dropped his hand and bent over, making sure to keep my ass on his dick, and grind on him, bringing my back up slowly. When I was fully standing up again, his hands went to my thighs, and rubbed their way up to my panty line, causing me to moan.

Fuck a bitch on da counter make the
Plates fall Back
On the floor she aint screamin she a nut so they crack
Crack...crack
Fuck that bend over imma give you a smack
Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Wait til you see my dick
Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Imma beat dat pussy up
Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Wait you see my dick
Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick
Imma beat dat pussy up
Like B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM
Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy up, Beat da pussy
Up, Beat da pussy up

"You ready to go home?" Alec's voice was rough, turning me on even more. I didn't trust so I just nodded my head. We said by to our friends, saying we would see them at home, and quickly walked outside to grab a cab.

I barely had my bedroom door closed before my back was shoved against it. I wrapped my arms around Alec's neck, pulling myself up to wrap my legs around his waist.

"You've been a tease tonight, my love." He whispered.

"So have you. Now what?" I whispered at the same noise level as he did. I barely got my question finished before my panties were ripped off, along with a growl. Alec attacked my lips carrying me over to the bed.

We made quick work of getting our clothes off. Alec placed himself at my entrance, looking in my eyes for permission. He knew I was still a virgin.

"Alec, I love you!" I moaned out as he slowing pushed into me. It was true, I did love him. He was my everything. I couldn't stand being away from him even if it was for a short amount of time. I thought I had loved Edward, but that was nothing compared to the way I feel about Alec.

"I love you to baby." He waited until I nodded my head for him to continue. Once I got over the pain of being filled, it was the best feeling ever. The moans coming from me, had been sounds I had never heard come from my body. He was moving slow until I couldn't handle it any longer, and started meeting him thrust for thrust.

"Alec, baby... please." I don't know what I was begging for, but I knew I wanted it. He must have known because he started to move faster before leaning town and taking my nipple into his mouth and slightly sucking. I felt a fire start in my lower belly that started to coil up. Alec must have felt myself starting to tighten because his free hand slid down to where we were joined and started rubbing my clit.

"Come with me Isabella. I want us to come together." He purred causing the fire in me to explode. I slammed my eyes shut, before screaming out Alec's name. At this point I didn't care if the people upstairs heard me, at least they would know the name of the man making me feel this way. Coming down off my high, I opened my eyes and saw white fucking dots, and a smirking Alec. He slowly pulled out of me, making me whimper from no longer being connected to him, and laid down beside me. I rolled onto my side and snuggled into Alec, with my left leg thrown over his hip, my arm on his chest, and my head in the crook of his neck.

"So you love me huh?" He asked.

"I do."

"I love you to." I hummed my response before I started to pepper kisses on his neck.

"Don't start something you can't finish love."

"Oh, I plan on finishing." I said smugly.

"Sleep love, for tomorrow is the start of our forever." He kissed the top of my head, pulling me into a sleep
filled with Alec, and forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment