Monday, February 28, 2011

Chapter Nine

Alec

Everything has been going good. When Bella walked into the throne room and just froze, I got worried. I rushed to her asking what was wrong before she told me her water broke. It was kind of funny because she squeaked it out and made it sound like a question. I quickly picked her up and carried her to the room we had set up. It was a little while before the pain started pushing Bella to the edge.

"Alec, when this is over with, your getting cut!" Bella yelled. Jane giggled and Caius and I groaned. Then I thought about it and knew I'd be safe, and once Bella was changed, she couldn't get pregnant. With one final push, the room was filled with soft whimpering cries.

"Bella, I love you so much." I said softly kissing her forehead.

"Alec, Bella meet Alexander Charles Volturi." Caius said handing us a beautiful little boy. His eyes were chocolate brown like mine but slowly turned into red the closer it got to the pupil. He had my brown hair with a little bit of light blond and red in spots. I was looking at Bella as silent tears ran down her cheeks. I knew if I was able to cry, I would be. I'm man enough to admit it.

"Um... Bella? Please hand Alexander over to Jane please?" Caius asked. We all looked at him confused. As Bella was handing Alexander over, I heard her take in a sharp breathe and I could see the pain on her face.

"What the fuck is going on?" Bella ground out. I felt myself shaking behind her; I was worried and scared, not knowing what was going on.

"Bella, I need you to push." Caius ordered. It wasn't long before once again the room was filled with soft cries. "I guess you guys will get to use both of the names." Caius spoke as he handed Bella our daughter. I couldn't believe it. Not only was I lucky enough to have one child, I had to.

"Alessandra Jane Volturi." Bella cooed at her. She had light brown hair almost a dirty blond, and the same eyes as her brother. She was a little bit bigger, but just as soft. Caius finished cleaning everything and left the room. Jane helped Bella to our room, as I carried the babies.

I couldn't have been any happier. I vowed right then that I would protect these babies even if it cost me my life.

Bella crawled into bed, as I followed her, setting the babies between us and I gave her a soft kiss.

"I love you Isabella. You have made me the happiest man. Not only did you give me one gift, but two. I will protect you three always and forever."

"I love you Alec." She mumbled before she fell asleep. I laid there watching my three angels sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I knew our children were going to grow fast, but I couldn't believe just how fast they were growing. I was very proud of them. We had found out what their powers were, and knew they would just keep getting stronger.

We found that Alex had a gift much like mine with a mix of Jane's. He could make you lose all your senses, but could cause you the worst of pain. His gift mainly came out when he was angry, so we worked on keeping him calmed down.

Aless could read minds but also put pictures in your mind and make you believe that you were actually where she was showing. It was stronger when she touched you, but she could show you what she wanted to.

I was a little worried at first that Aro would want to add them to his 'collection'. Then I wanted to kick myself in the ass. They were his grandchildren; he would never make them do what they didn't want to do, or what would end up hurting them.

The entire castle quickly took to having babies around. My children would always be looked after if something were to ever happen to Bella or myself.

Before I knew it, my children were walking and were taking place in my wedding. Those will always be my favorite days, the day my children were born and my wedding day.

Bella was... words can't even begin to describe how beautiful she was walking down the Aisle. And my daughter? She was just as beautiful wearing a dress just like her mothers. I had the two most gorgeous females around.

That night I made love to Bella numerous times. I could never get enough of her. I was going to have her for the rest of eternity, and it still wasn't long enough.

I knew I would be going on a mission soon. I was one of the most powerful guards, and my team was the best. I was just waiting for it to come. But until that time came, I was spending every minute I could with my family.

Aless and Alex were now talking full sentences and looked like three year olds, even though they were only a little more than a month old. They were smart to, sometimes too smart for their own good.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was in the training room watching two new guards practice training. They were decent, but still needed a lot of work. Demetri was watching along with me, to see if maybe in the future they would be able to join our team.

"Gentlemen, we are wanted in the throne room." Felix's voice wondered over to us. As soon as those words left his mouth, I knew we were leaving. Walking quickly to the throne room, I saw Bella enter right before we did.

When we walked into the throne room, I saw Bella walking up to Marcus. I walked up beside her, trying to keep my face clear of disappointment.

"Felix, Demetri, Alec you will be going on a mission, Jane will be joining you on this trip as well. There is a vampire in the states creating new borns, this may lead to a war. This must be taken care of immediately. You are to leave in an hour." Aro spoke. I closed my eyes, knowing I was going to be away from my family for at least a week. I heard a small gasp beside me and opened my eyes, only to see Bella fall to the floor to her knees.

"Love, come on." I picked her up and carried her to our room. Gianna left as soon as we entered with a sad expression on her face. She knew, of course she knew, she had to book the tickets for our flight.

"Your leaving." Aless spoke with sadness in her voice.

"Yes, but I'll be back baby girl." Aless ran to me and started crying. I watched as Alex walked over to Bella and hugged her. I couldn't stand not having my family close, so I pulled them to me. I heard Jane walking to our room, but couldn't be bothered with her.

"Hey. We'll be back soon, I promised." She said stroking Alex and Aless's hair. They nodded and crawled out of our arms, and hugged her. Bella slowly walked up to me. She hugged me with strength that if I was a human, I'm sure I'd be bruised. I could feel her hanging onto me and not wanting to go, as I felt the exact same way.

"Love, I will be back I promise." She nodded into my chest.

"Alec, we must leave now." Jane offered. Bella pulled away from me, and I immediately felt lonely and lost. I watched as she pulled our children to her, all three of them silently crying. Jane had to pull me out of my room.

As I boarded the plane, I started to get angry. How dare Aro send me away? I had a family to take care of!

"Alec, calm down!" Jane hissed at me. I calmed down, knowing that she was going to miss Alex and Aless, and Bella. Since Bella blew up and told Jane she was pregnant, those two had started a friendship. Recently they actually started calling each other sisters. Heidi, Jane, and Bella are the three trouble makers around the castle.

You would think that it would be my children, but no. Once you get those three women together, all hell breaks loose. One time they had these blow up dolls, and dressed them in the cloaks before placing them in the Kings thrones. It was quite funny watching the expressions pass across Caius, Marcus, and Aro's face.

It didn't take them long before they figured out who it was. Aro yelled for them, and they came into the room, laughing and tripping over each other. I swear if vampires could get drunk, I knew they would be. But Bella, hell she might even be.

Just thinking that caused a small chuckle to escape me. Bella had really changed things around the castle. People were always happier and more I don't know... lively? Everyone enjoyed being around her.

The thought of not being able to be around her caused me physical pain. I already missed my family. I just wanted to get this done and go back home. Little did I know that it wasn't going to be that easy.

Before I knew it, we were landing. We rushed to our next flight that would take us to Dallas Texas. Last Aro had heard, that's where this Victoria was. She had red hair that looked like fire and was very cat like.

Once we got off the plane, we stayed inside until it was dark enough for us to go outside. We walked around to some bars and different locations, trying to see if we had found someone of our kind.

We found a smaller coven in Dallas that told us that Victoria was last headed to Alaska that they knew of. They also told us that she had two others that were with her, both males. It didn't long to guess why she had them. We quickly rented a car and started the drive.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It took us four days to get from Dallas to Alaska, only stopping to feed. We all wanted to get back home to our loved ones. We knew of a small coven up here, and decided to see if they had heard of anything. We drove to Denali and quickly found the coven.

They had a nice house. I knew that they fed off animals like the Cullen's did, so they were able to live amongst humans. They were on the edge of a forest, and the house blended in with it. We parked the car and started to get out when the front door opened.

"Can I help you?" An older gentleman asked.

"Yes, we are searching for someone. We were hoping you'd be able to help up." He nodded and told us to follow him inside. When we walked in, there were seven females and four men.

"Who is it that you are searching for?" An older gentleman stepped forward. He had blonde hair and the honey gold eyes. I knew him to be Carlisle from the paintings around the castle.

"I am looking for a woman name Victoria. She has been starting a new born army." I spoke.

"Ah, of course. I'm afraid she has already worked her way through Alaska. We fallowed her to Seattle." Carlisle said while walking to me. "I'm not sure onto why she is making a new born, but I'm glad someone is stepping in." I nodded at him.

"Alright, thank you Carlisle." I turned towards the door to leave when he spoke to me again.

"Do I know you?"

"No, I'm part of the Volturi Guard. I recognized you from the paintings around."

"Oh, yes, well please tell the brothers that I look forward to meeting with them next month for the ball. I'm interested to see who he has taken under his wing to make her princess." I just smirked.

"Will all of your family be attending?" I wanted to know, because if Edward was going to be there, I wasn't sure how Bella would handle that.

"As of right now, no. We are unable to get ahold of my son Edward right now. I'm hoping he will be joining us though." I nodded and said my thanks before walking out the door. We got into the car and everyone was quiet. It wasn't until about two hours later, someone decided to speak.

"Alec, brother, why were you asking about that family?" She spoke softly. I wasn't sure what all Bella had told Jane about her past.

"Bella dated a member of the Cullen coven." I said through gritted teeth. The same coven that left her broken hearted.

"The son, Edward?" She asked. I nodded and she had a knowing look on her face and remained quiet the rest of the trip.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It took us two days to get to Seattle. There a lot of memories that flooded my mind. Seeing Bella, meeting her, falling even more in love with her, us hanging out with her friends, which reminds me...

"Do you guys mind if we make a quick stop?" I asked them. Felix and Demetri knew where I was talking about just Jane didn't. "Remember Bella used to live here, I'd like to check on her room-mates real quick." They quickly agreed.

I easily made my way to the apartment building. That's a plus with having a photographic memory, you seem to remember everything. It all looked the same, so I parked the car and got out. I walked into the building and went straight to the apartment that held a lot of good memories. I didn't hear anything inside, so I raised my hand to knock. On the other side, I heard grumbling and knew who it was. I, myself, groaned because I didn't want to mess with her.

"What?" She snarled opening the door. Looks like someone had a long night.

"Well nice to see you to Lauren." She looked up at me and I could see her start to try being seductive. I groaned on the inside, really wishing Bella was here. "I was wondering if Crystal or Victoria are here?"

"No, but can I help you?" She purred at me.

"Do you know when they will be in?" I asked, just wanting to get away from her.

"No, they've been missing for two days." She said proudly. Wow, what a great friend, what a bitch! I nodded and walked away. Walking outside, I noticed the wind had picked up. I was halfway to my car, when their scent and one that was clearly a vampire, hit me. I called out for everyone else, and we started to follow the scent.

The stronger the scent came; I heard cries, causing me to pick my pace up. When we walked into a small clearing, we saw ten newborns, a redhead which I knew was Victoria, and two people laying on the ground. The two laying on the ground were the ones crying out. Looking closer I saw that they were Crystal and Vic. This just made me see red.

The newborns saw us, and I immediately cut off all of their senses. I heard a hiss and looked to see Victoria screeching out in pain. Felix and Demetri quickly killed off the newborns.

"Don't kill those two!" I yelled out at them while pointing to the two girls. Felix and Demetri looked at them, and realized who they were, nodding that they agreed with me. Jane stopped torturing Victoria so that we could talk to her.

"What the fuck do you want? Where's my army?" She yelled out.

"They are gone. You are to come to Italy with us." I cut off her senses, making it easier on us.

"Alec, their two days in. We won't be able to travel right away with those two." I knew he was right, and I knew that I was going to be away from Bella that much longer. But I also knew she was going to be happy to be able to be with her two best friends again.

Once the girls 'woke up' we thought we would have our hands full. They were always pretty girls, but they were even more so now. I heard Demetri growl and wouldn't take his eyes off of Crystal. I knew that look, he was in love with her.

"Alec?" Vic spoke softly.

"Yes. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Wha... ho... what in the hell is going on?" I explained everything to her. About her being a vampire, what to expect, how to control their thirst, and that Bella was safe.

Over the next week, we worked with the girls. I wanted them to feel comfortable traveling around humans. By the time we were ready, we just decided to go on a smaller plane, so we could pretty much keep Victoria in the dark. Yeah, I still hadn't let her have her senses back.

The flight was long, but enjoyable. We explained the brothers to Crystal and Vic, but left out the part about Bella. They were a little nervous, thinking that they were going to be killed. Little did they know that Bella let alone Demetri and myself, wouldn't let it happen. Ok so maybe Demetri and I didn't have a hand in the matter, but Bella did.

Once we landed and got into the walls of the castle, I let Victoria have her senses back, immediately regretting doing so. Once she figured out that she had them all back, and where we were, she wouldn't shut up on our way to the throne room.

"You stupid mother fucking assholes! I will kill all of you!" She screamed.

"Shut up! You put us here, and I hope they kill you, you stupid bitch." Crystal spoke out. I heard Demetri chuckle, knowing that his 'love' had spunk. Once we got to the throne room, Felix went in to inform them of our arrival. Although I'm sure they heard the screaming banshee once she was able to talk.

"Alec and Jane are handling the people we went after. However you will not be happy." He paused before calling us into the room. Crystal and Vic hugged each other, causing Victoria to snarl, before they entered the room.

"Father, what is going on?" I seethed out.

"They were part of the new borns. They must be killed."

"They are my were my room-mates in Seattle. The must not have been taught."

"Dear, what do you suggest we do?"

"Teach them correctly, and give them the choice of joining." He nodded.

"I agree, but it is up to them." I knew it was time to get this going, so I pushed Victoria forward and enter the room. She was yelling and screaming at me not to touch her, causing me to laugh. Not much longer, and this bitch will be done for.

"Silence!" Aro ordered. Victoria started looking around the room, eyes landing on Bella, before a menacing smirk was plastered to her face.

"At last I have found you, and in a place you don't belong." How in the hell did she know Bella? And she was searching for her? I heard the door open again, before my children running to their mother. I felt all the pain in my body disappear at seeing all of my family. "Ah, now I see why you are here. Your nothing but a toy to look after immortal children."

"Silence!" Bella ordered.

"And what are you going to do? Your nothing but a trashy human." She was barely able to get her sentence out before she dropped to the ground, screaming out in pain. Jane was standing beside me, so I knew it wasn't her. The only other person I knew that could cause that much pain was my son. I looked at him, and he was looking at Victoria with a death glare. I had never been more proud of my son.

"Alex!" Bella hissed. Victoria slowly stood up. I kept my eyes on my son as he stalked towards Victoria.

"You will never talk about my mother that way again. Or I will cause you the worst pain you have ever been in." He looked at me, I gave him a wink. Once

"Mother? So the little brats are yours? Do you even know who the father is?" How dare this bitch? I felt a growl building in my chest, and it took everything in me not to just kill her now.

"You will not speak to me or my children this way." Bella growled out. That is totally sexy, listening to her growl.

"And what are you going to do about it whore?" She spat out.

"Right now, she holds the power of your life." Aro spoke. I saw Bella smirk at Victoria. Oh yes, my angel holds your fate bitch.

"How does she do that? She's human."

"I may be human, but I hold power over you, you don't even know exists." Bella smirked at her.

"I have power over you as well child." She sang out.

"And, please tell, how do you hold power over me?" Bella asked in the same tone.

"Hows daddy doing?" She asked. I was confused. She didn't hold power over her. I heard my baby girl let out a small sob, and saw pain cross her face. I watched as my little girl tried to lunge at Victoria, before Alex grabbed her, holding her back. "He did put up quite a fight for being a human. But he was easy, and good to."

I watched as Aless grabbed Bella's hand. She was showing her whatever Victoria was thinking. I heard Victoria chuckle, I'm guessing figuring out what my daughter and wife were doing. I saw pain flash across both of their faces, as tears fell down. Whatever it was, it was hurting my girls. I growled at Victoria, causing her to shrink back. Vic and Crystal looked at me confused, I just shook my head. I'd tell them later. My daughter's voice brought me back to them.

"Momma." Aless cried out. I watched Bella walk up in front of her, squared her shoulders and spoke in a deadly whisper. I could tell by the look on her face, it was the look of pure hatred and death. Victoria just sealed her fate.

"You will die by my hand." Bella whispered. Aro nodded at me, and once again I took away Victoria's senses.

"Will someone please tell me what is going on?" Aro spoke. Bella took a few deep breaths before speaking to everyone.

"Victoria's mate was killed by Edward Cullen. Her mate was trying to kill me, but Edward killed him first. I always knew Victoria would come for me. She killed my father trying to find me."

"She came to our apartment looking for you. That's how she found us. She said that if she couldn't have you, she was going to hurt the people around you." Crystal whimpered out. Bella moved at almost inhuman speed across to Vic and Crystal, hugging them both. I heard Bella saying sorry over and over again to them, and them telling her that it wasn't her fault, and now they could be back together again.

Felix and Demetri took Victoria to the 'dungeon'. It was just a place we put vampires until it was time for them to die. My children ran to me and I couldn't have been happier. It wasn't long before Bella joined us. We stood there, hugging each other, for a while. When I looked up, we were along except for Jane.

"How would you guys like to stay with me tonight? GIve mom and dad some alone time." She asked them. Alex answered with a groan and Aless giggling. They knew what was going to happen. They agreed before they ran off with Jane. I scooped Bella up, and ran to our room.

Once I got there and closed the door, I sat her down, just to look at her. I had missed her so much. She walked up to me, putting her arms around my neck pulling me down to her, before fisting her hands into my hair and kissing me soundly. There was nothing soft about this, nor would there be tonight. We needed this.

I straightened up, causing her to jump and wrap her legs around my waist. I could smell her arousal and I'm sure she felt mine as she ground down on me. I growled, causing her to giggle.

"I love you. I missed you so much!" she mumbled out between kisses on my neck. I put her on the bed and started stripping us both of our clothing.

"I love you to. I missed you more then you will ever know." I slowly slid into her warm, wet entrance. I immediately felt whole and at home. I moaned out her name, rocking my hips slowly against her. She was already tight, and it wasn't long before I felt her tightening even more.

"Alec." She moaned out as she found her release, which triggered mine. I kissed her softly, before rolling off of her. She quickly snuggled into my side, me wrapping my arm around her. We were quiet for a long time. I was enjoying being home, with my family and the love of my life.

"Alec, if I ask you to do something, will you?" She whispered. She knew I'd do anything for her, so her asking made me a little nervous.

"Of course love." I turned my head and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Change me." She put simply. I knew this time was coming, and there was nothing I could do. I didn't want her to feel the pain, the fire for three days, but I knew she wanted this. I wanted her with me and our children for forever.

"Are you sure?" I felt her nod against my side. I rolled over so I was hovering above her. I kissed along her jaw line, to her neck, I heard her breath hitch, and knew this second wasn't the best time. It would be tonight, but not right now. I kissed my way across her collarbone, down to the valley between her breasts, before taking a tight nipple into my mouth.

I flicked my tongue against it, causing Bella to gasp. I smirked against her skin, before continuing my journey south. I kissed past her belly button, down to the soft skin between her hip and her center. I kissed her lips, before spreading them. Bella was sending out a new arousal, mixed with the scent of our previous love making.

I licked along her folds, and felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. The mixture of Bella and myself was powerful. I circled her clit, before entering a finger into her.

I felt her moan against me. I picked my pace and heard her whimper. That was the hottest sound and couldn't help the moan that went through my lips. I felt her shutter against me, and tasted Bella's sweat juices. I licked her clean before kissing my way back up her body. Once I got to her lips, I kissed her soundly. She moaned from the taste of the both of us that was still on my lips.

My dick was rubbing against her folds and heard her whimper from the lack of friction. I smirked and reached down, grabbing myself. I ran my head along her folds. Up then back down. She kept trying to move her hips to get me to enter her.

"Now Bella, the more you move, the longer it's gonna take." She whimpered but nodded her head and stayed still. I rubbed my head against her clit, and felt her body start to tighten up. Right as she was about to reach her high, I plunged myself into her, causing her orgasm to hit her full force. She tightened around me to where it was almost painful, but felt damn good.

I slowly worked her through her release, before speeding up. She flipped up over so she was straddling me. Well this is new. I watched as she rode me like a professional. With her on top, I was hitting places in her I didn't know I could. Her tits were bouncing with each movement. I didn't know what I wanted to watch more, her riding me, her eyes or her tits bouncing.

I couldn't decide, so I just kept making circuits with my eyes. We kept telling each other of our love. I felt her tighten around me again, and held onto my own release, I wasn't ready yet.

Once Bella came down off her high, I flipped us back over, so I was hover above her. She started to move her hips in time with mine. It wasn't long before we both found our release together. I pulled out of her, but didn't move. Bella was completely relaxed, and I knew now was the time.

"I love you Bella." I said as I gave her a strong kiss.

"I love you Alec." She whispered. I looked into her eyes, and saw no hesitation. She was ready. I kissed her again before kissing my way to her neck. I licked the spot below her ear, causing her to moan and me to smirk. I gave her an open mouthed kiss, before pressing my teeth to her neck and biting down. I heard her gasp out in pain as I injected her with my venom. Once I knew I had enough in her system, to hopefully help her change faster and easier. I wanted to take away the pain, but knew I couldn't do anything about it.

Bella cried out in pain, as tears ran down her face. "I love you Alec." She whimpered out before she closed her eyes tight.

"I love you Bella. I'm sorry for the pain. Please come back to us soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment