Friday, March 4, 2011

Chapter One

Leah

I growled as the name once again was thought in my head. I didn't know why she was so much better than me, why every guy in the pack thought she was hot. I thought she was a disgusting bitch that just needed to get the fuck over herself.


My hate for Bella Swan was the only thing I had to keep me going. Sure I had my family, my pack, but that just wasn't enough anymore.


I rolled my eyes to myself thinking of my pack.


You had our almighty Alpha, Sam Uley. Sam was by far the tallest, standing well over six foot five. He, like the rest of us, had a deep natural tan, and the dark eyes to go with it. His imprint, Emily Young, fit him in every way. She was petite next to Sam, standing at maybe five foot seven, dark hair and hazel eyes. Where Sam could be a hardass, Emily was soft and gentle.


Jared, I kind of felt sorry for him. Jared was quiet, but his imprint was loud and loved to have fun. Jared stood about six foot five inches. His imprint Lexi Uley stood five foot five inches. Yes you heard me right, Lexi Uley, as in Sam Uley's sister. Now you know where I'm coming from. Lexi knew of the pack, and had hung out with us, but when Jared imprinted on her, I thought Sam was going to lose it. He freaked out, but knew there was nothing he could do about it.


Embry was the jokester, the party boy, the player. That kid drove me insane growing up. He was hitting on anything with legs and tits, and thought he was God's gift to woman. That all came to a screeching stop one day when some of the Forks kids were here at beach. He sat a girl in a barely there bikini and thought he'd try his luck. Turns out, Miss Barely There Bikini would put a stop to Mr. Playboy's player ways. Mariah Winters was a bombshell and ended up being my best friend. She was pale, blonde hair down to her ass crack and hazel eyes. She would tell you what was on her mind, and didn't care if you liked it or not.


Next you had my little brother, Seth. Seth was not only the youngest of the pack, but also the second one to imprint. Seth just turned sixteen, his imprint only fifteen. Seth had imprinted right after he phased on Embry's kid sister, Becka Call. She we welcomed into our family with no problems. She was all about school work, wanting to open a veterinary clinic here on the res. To sum Becka up: she was a sweetheart, unlike her brother that was just a pain in the ass.




Quil was a wanna-be Embry. He tried to play himself off as a player, but we all knew the truth. Quil and Embry actually imprinted on the same day, with girls from the same group. Annie is, in many ways just like Mariah. We have hung out a couple times, but Annie and I just didn't hit it off. Maybe it was because her annoying brother, Mike, kept following us around, hitting on me. I just wanted to hit him.


Paul was our hot head in the group. Just the drop of a pin, and his temper flared up, and only Sam using his Alpha tone could control him. That is until Desiree Aterea came home from college. She quickly put him in his place and he knew it. She was a biker looking chick, and knew she was hot. She could make a brown paper bag look fucking hot. She was protective of her mate and younger brother, and everyone knew not to mess with either of the two.


Lastly, we had Jake. Just the sound of his name could make me melt. Truth was, I had always loved Jake, and probably always would. Jake and I flirted, and had even gone on a double date with Paul and Desiree. Of course that was only because Billy, their dad, wouldn't let Paul go out without his younger brother Jake. And while it was fun, my feelings for Jake grew, only to come crashing back down.


The reason behind that crashing? It was also the same reason I hated Bella Swan. While I was madly in love with Jake, Jake was madly in love with Bella Swan. I hated her when I figured this out. I hated her even more when I found out she was involved with the Cullen's. I wanted to kill her when I found out she knew exactly what they were, and still stayed with em.


I almost threw a party when they finally left. I did, however, do a huge happy dance when I found out how badly it tore poor little Miss Bella up.


My happy dance continued until Jake tried coming to her rescue. I was happy when the stupid bitch finally left.


When she did leave, I figured that was my chance to get Jake, finally. Oh, how fucking wrong I was.


Things were going fine; we were hanging out all the time. We got to know each other more, besides the mind link when we were phased.


We actually went into Forks to get parts for Jake's car, when he met her. She was probably a nice gal, but she was the second bitch to take away Jake from me. She was everything I wasn't.


So that left me all on my own. I was the only one in the pack that hasn't imprinted, and, to tell ya the truth, I didn't want to. I saw what it did to people, and I didn't want that done to me.

4 comments:

  1. I like the story so far. I also like the first story that was originally posted on fanficiton.net. That is too bad that you were forced to leave fanfiction. I write stories on there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, tell me it didn't stop there, I was enjoying this story and hope maybe you will pick it up and save it from the dead pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's not going to end here. I am going to continue it, I just ran out of time right now. :(

    ReplyDelete