Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chapter Ten

Bella

When I think of hell, I think of bright reds, people running around with maybe horns and the tails. But right now, I see black, nothingness. My senses have all cut themselves off, except for pain, the one I most wish could be shut off. The white hot fire coursing threw my veins. The nothingness just keeps pulling me farther into the dark, and there's nothing I can do, but let it. Im sure by now, my body, is nothing but ashes waiting for the wind to blow me away. I'd welcome that over this burning pain.

When I think of hell, it's red, not black from nothingness, but I know I'm in hell right now. The fire racing in my veins is enough to give that away.

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes turned into hours. Hours turned into days, weeks, hell maybe months. I couldn't think of anything but the pain. I needed to think of something else. What could I think of to take my mind off the pain? Easy. My angels. My beautiful daughter that was looking more and more like me daily. And my handsome son, looking more like his father. Alex was going to be a heartbreaker once he got older.

My sexy husband. The way that man made me feel. It was like nothing in this entire world. The way he worked my body, he knew just what it wanted. And he never failed to provide for it either. I thought back to right before Alec bit me; the sweet love we made. I was so happy to see that he had came home, and I wasn't going to let Victoria ruin that. Just the thought of Victoria, made my blood boil even more. She had killed my father, and I watched as she did it through her mind. All the pain my father went through, the way he stuck up for me, even though the last time he saw me, I was nothing but a shell of a person. I couldn't wait until I took care of her, slow and painful just like she did with my father.

"Dad, what's happening? Her heartbeat is speeding up." An angel spoke. I knew that voice. I calmed down knowing my family was with me.

"She got angry about something. Anger speeds up the process." A mails voice spoke.

"Momma, if you can hear me. Please get angry, it'll go faster." The angel spoke again. How could I get angry with that voice? The voice that I would rather someone take my own life for, than theirs. I was so proud of my son when he stood up for me. But I was scared because I didn't know what that bitch would do to him. I didn't want her near my children, or my husband for that matter. My blood started to bail again at the thought of her around them. The pain was worse than before; it felt like it was retreating back to my heart. Wow heartburn had nothing on this shit. My heart was beating like crazy. It was beating like it was trying to push gelatin through it, instead of my thin blood.

With one final thump-thump, it stopped. It all stopped: the pain, the fire, the seconds, and my heart. I was scared to open my eyes. Afraid I would wake up in hell. Afraid I would either see bright reds or the black nothingness.

"Love?" A bell like voice said. I knew that voice, but it was different. It was sexy before, but now, now it seemed almost sexier. I felt myself moisten at just the thought, and knew Alec must have a smirk on his face. "Love, open your eyes." I slowly cracked one open. I looked around, and it was like nothing I had ever seen before. I could see the smallest things, dirt, dust, I could see it clearly. As if it was under a microscope. I heard a giggle and turned to see my beautiful children. I could hear their heart, and smell their blood, and I felt pride course through me. I helped make them; I carried them in me, and now look at them. Beautiful angels. They smiled at me, and I just stared.

I knew they were beautiful, but my human eyes did not do them justice. I could see them so much clearer now.

"She is so beautiful. I can't wait to have her all alone." I heard Alec. I turned my attention to him.

"Alec, our children are in the room!" I hissed. Aless was giggling and Alex looked confused.

"Bella, I didn't say anything." Has she lost her mind?

"Yes, you did. I heard you."

"Momma, daddy didn't say anything." I then turned my attention to my daughter. Am I losing my mind? "No, you're not." Momma, if you can hear me, shake your head.

I shook my head, while everyone looking at us confused. Hell I was confused. What in the hell is going on?

Momma, you can read minds. Aless said with a giggle in her voice. I giggled with her, finally understanding what was going on. Alec and Alex on the other hand, not so much.

"Momma can hear what we are thinking. Just like me." She said proudly. I started to laugh, but immediately stopped when I heard a voice that sounded almost like bells.

"Love, you must be thirsty. Let's go." I felt the slight burn in my throat, but I had something else I wanted to do first.

"No Alec. I need to do something first." He nodded in understanding.

We walked out of the door and down the hall. We walked by many of my friends, in which they bowed their heads my way. It took me a while to remember why they were doing it.

We made a couple right handed turns then one left that brought us to the throne room.

"Bella, I didn't think you could get any more beautiful. I was proven wrong." Aro spoke softly.

I walked up and hugged my father before doing so with my uncles. I could hear many thoughts of how beautiful I was but just ignored them.

I did however listen to Alec's thoughts. I'm sure if I could blush, I would have. To put it nicely, I couldn't wait until we were alone and in our room. I looked at my daughter who was blushing, and wished I could protect her so she didn't have to hear some of the thoughts going on around her.

When I wished that I was able to, Aless looked at me strangely. I silently questioned her with my eyes. She looked confused, and kind of scared. When she didn't answer me, I asked out loud.

"Aless, what's wrong?"

"Momma, I can't hear anything. In my head I mean. What's happening?" I looked at her confused.

"Maybe she is a shield after all. She will be quit the talent around here." Caius spoke in his mind.

"Father, what is happening?"

"Bella, did you do or think about anything before Aless wasn't able to hear us?" Aro questioned.

"Yeah, I wished I could block the thoughts floating around this room." I scolded, looking at all the men, leaving my husband for last. He smiled at me before looking down, earning chuckles all around the room.

"Yes, well dear, you are beautiful, and there are men in this room. However, I believe you are a shield, and can protect those that you wish with it." Aro chuckled.

I nodded my head, it making sense. I mean, no one could do anything to be when I was a human. I smiled at this new thought. I could protect my daughter from the dirty thoughts going on around us. Before I could say or think anything else, I heard the big wooden door open.

When I looked up, I saw red. The fire I felt when I was being changed didn't compare to the fire moving through my body now. Except this fire didn't burn me, it didn't hurt, but I knew it was there.

I looked Victoria in the eye, and felt electricity moving through me. I heard someone gasp, but ignored them. I smiled wickedly at Victoria, knowing I was going to cause her more pain then she caused my real father. My smile grew even bigger when she flinched away from my look. I guess she wasn't the bad ass now that the ball wasn't in her court.

I watched as she straightened herself up. Oh yeah, this was going to be fun for me and painful for her.

"Well if the little baby-sitter didn't get someone to change her. Now you're not good for anything. You're not their human toy anymore." Victoria said smugly. Keep going bitch, the more you talk, the more pain you will be in.

I heard growls from all around the room, and felt Alec step beside me. I glared at him, warning him to back off. This was my fight, no one else's. He bowed his head in understanding, and then stepped behind me.

"Wow, maybe you are good for something. Making the men around here little bitches that bend at your will." She giggled out. I growled in response.

"You will leave my husband and family out of this. This is between you and me, not you, me, and them." I snarled.

I flinched inwardly at the sound of my own voice. It sounded almost, evil? I heard Alec groan and this thoughts leading to how hot it sounded. I barely turned to look at him, and then winked before looking at Victoria again.

"What is this really about Bella? I mean you had this coming. You killed James." I looked at her confused. Was she serious?

"How could I kill James? I was a human." I questioned.

"You and your good for nothing Cullen coven. If you had never met them, then James would be beside me right now, and I wouldn't be looking at you. You took away the only good thing that this life of hell brought to me. You were a pathetic human. You were nothing but their play toy. That's why they protected you, just so they could keep playing with you."

Inside I knew she was right. Edward and the rest of the family only protected me because I was their play toy and a pathetic human. They never wanted me around, they proved that when they left without saying good bye. I felt my anger grow towards them, but Victoria wasn't done yet.

"Although, I will give you props. You must have been good in bed to keep Edward around. Did they have fun passing you around?"

I growled at her. I heard the whole room erupt into growls. I saw Alec crouched down ready to attack. I hissed at him, making him straighten himself up.

"Your nothing but a worthless whore. I mean really, how many guys have you slept with since your beloved James died? Yes I said died, not killed!" Aless spat at her. My daughter had balls.

"That's none of your business child. Didn't your worthless parents teach you anything? They should punish you and put you back in your place on the ground."

I felt my anger come back to me full force. You could talk shit to me or about me, but not my children.

"You will not disrespect my children." Alec growled out. Hmm, great minds really do think alike.

"Heidi, Felix, please take Alex and Aless out of here." I asked them. They nodded and stepped forward, before following my children out of the room. I'm sure they knew what was about to happen, but their eyes didn't need to see it, and their minds didn't need to remember it.

"Victoria, that was the last straw." I snarled.

Before I could do anything, images of my father being killed flashed through my head. It felt different seeing it kind of first hand, instead of being passed like a message through Aless. I heard every bone crack, and watched as the blood flowed freely from my father. At the thought of it, my throat flared and I was disgusted with myself. That was my father, how could I think of wanting to drain him myself?

My anger hit an all time high. I was pissed at the Cullen's for leaving me, Victoria for killing my father, and myself for wanting his blood just because of a memory. I crouched ready to spring at Victoria, but when I looked her in the eye, I saw pain.

Pain from what, I'm not sure. But I was glad she was in pain. I hoped she was going through all the pain I've gone through in the last two years. I hoped she felt the worst pain that anyone had felt.

I kept looking in her eyes, watching more pain and suffering flow through them. Before I knew it, she was on the ground writhing in pain. I smiled evilly. This was the pain I wanted her to go through.

"Jane, this is Bella's battle, step down." Aro said.

"I'm not doing anything master." My sister said.

I knew then, that I was the one causing her this pain. I was the one making her scream out in agony. I felt the pain, sadness, and fear flow through my body, in the veins that once held blood. And I welcomed it. For once, I was able to just let it out and not look weak.

I slowly made my way to her, never taking my eyes off her face. She squirmed trying to get away from me; she knew I was causing her this pain. She might be a bitch, but she wasn't stupid.

"How is the pain Vicky?" I asked, not really caring about her answer.

"You bitch!" She screamed out.

I watched as she lay on the floor, writhing in pain, and squirming to get away from me. I let my emotions flood me, letting them consume me. I made her feel everything, the love I had for Alec and my children, the hate I held for her, the pain I felt for my father, and the pain I was happily giving her. I listened as she kept screaming, and just kept smiling at her.

"You are paying for everything you've caused in my life." I whispered to her. I heard Alec speak in my head that he was going to throw me a lighter. I turned and caught it with no problem. I laughed out loud, because if I was human, it probably would have hit me in the head or something.

I turned back to Victoria, already tired of her. I sent out another wave of pain her way. I smiled as she flinched away again.

"This world will be a better place without a bitch like you wasting air and space." I said as I lit the lighter and threw it on her. I stepped back, watching the purple smoke work its way towards the ceiling. The sweet smell bothered me, but not enough to make me leave. "This is for you daddy." I whispered.

Everything caught up to me when Victoria was nothing but ashes. I felt my legs start to give out before I felt Alec wrap his arms around me. He lowered us to the floor and I just sat there in his arms, letting him hold me.

I watched as a few of the guard members stepped forward, opened the drain cover, and swept what was left of Victoria down it, just like the trash that she was. I couldn't believe it. The bitch was dead and gone.

"Love, it's done. She's gone." Alec whispered in my ear.

I felt as if the world was lifted off my shoulders. I could breathe easily. Nothing was standing in my way now. I stood up, straightened out my clothes, rubbed my face and turned to Alec.

"We have a ball to get ready for. And I'd like to see our children." As soon as I said children, the boor bust open and in ran my angels. Aless jumped into my open arms and Alex hugged me.

"Momma, can I pick out my own dress?" Aless asked. I laughed at how easily we could move from me just killing someone to planning on dresses for the ball.

"Yes baby, you can." She giggled and jumped back to the floor, then ran out yelling for her aunts.

"Bella, are you alright? I have never seen a person in more pain then Victoria was, and that's including the pain Jane can cause." Marcus spoke softly. He was always so gentle.

"I'm fine. In fact, I'm wonderful. I'm finally free of everything that has ever bothered me. Victoria just got the ending result." I laughed.

Soon all the girls walked in, and we excused ourselves to start the planning. Since we didn't need to have a lot of food, it would be easy to plan.

Aless picked to eat before the ball, but wanted candy and pizza bites to snack on throughout the night. We bought the sound system we would need for the music, and picked out the music. Next we left for the dress store to pick out our dresses.

After five hours of shopping we all finally found our dresses. The next day we went all day looking for shoes, necklaces, ear rings, and rings.

After two days everything was set for the ball. Now all we did was screw around until it was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment