Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chapter Five

Bella

Is this really happening? I'm currently curled up in Alec's lap on our way to Italy. Last night was amazing with Alec. I told him I loved him and meant every word when I said it, even though I was afraid he would leave me like Edward did. But Alec was going to give me one thing Edward didn't: Alec was giving me forever.

I couldn't think like that. I gave everything I am to Alec last night, I was his. I wasn't for sure how he was going to act this morning when I woke up, but it all came down to I didn't need to waste the energy worrying.

I woke up to the smell of Alec. I cracked my eyes open and saw that I was snuggled into him, which didn't surprise me; what did surprise me was the skin on skin contact. Last night flashed through my head and I got worried about what Alec would think, and I could feel my heart trying to escape from my chest.

"Love, what has you so worked up?" Alec asked softly placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. Well how in the hell do I answer that? 'Sorry if I wasn't good enough last night and you totally regret everything, oh by the way, are we ready to leave for Italy?' Yeah that would only make me sound even more like a dumbass.

When I didn't answer him, I felt his hand under my jaw, gently making me look at him. I looked into this eyes and saw nothing but love, devotion, and lust. I brought my lips up to his, savoring in all the taste that is Alec.

He slid his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. He didn't need to ask, I'd never get enough of him. What started out as a loving kiss, soon turned into a kiss of need.

I needed Alec. I needed him like the air I breathed. I started to pull myself onto him, causing him to slightly growl and help me move. I straddled his hips easily while still kissing him.

"Isabella, I love you. Never doubt that." Alec said softly before thrusting his hips up, and sliding into me, making us both moan.

We had started landing, and before I knew it, we were entering Volterra. The stone wall entering into the city was beautiful; made probably in the thirteenth century.

Walking into the castle, I held onto Alec tightly. Since Alec and I had been together, I have talked to and gotten close to a couple of the vampires here. We walked into the throne room where Alec was told everyone was. This room was fucking huge! Probably at least five stories tall, but it was all open and the stone worked walls and marble flooring was beautiful. I was pulled out of my looking around by someone clearing their throat.

"Felix!" I yelled running and throwing myself into his arms hugging him. Once he sat me down, I was engulfed in another pair of arms. "Demetri!" Once he put me down, I saw Heidi standing beside Felix, walking up to her, she reached out and pulled me into her arms as well. Man did I feel loved today.

"How are you Bella?" She asked softly. I was about to answer when another voice stopped me.

"Brother, this is the reason you have been away for so long?" I looked to see a shorter woman, a little shorter then me talking. She looked a lot like Alec, so I assumed this was Jane. Wow, I didn't think she would be that big of a bitch.

"Sister, don't be rude." Alec stated walking up and pulling me into his chest. He started to walk towards one side of the room, only to be followed by everyone that had just hugged me plus Jane.

"Isabella, I'm so glad to see you again."

"As it is you Aro. How are you?" I asked softly knowing he would still hear me and still stunned by how Jane was acting.

"All is well dear. All is well." We were pulled out of our conversation by a feral growl. I looked beside me and saw Alec glaring and this would be the first and only time I had ever been afraid of Alec. I followed his line of sight and saw Jane throwing daggers at me. If looks could kill, I'd be nothing but fucking ashes, damn! "Jane, is there a problem?" Jane looked at Aro, shook her head and bowed her head. What the fuck?

"Jane, may I ask why you were trying to cause pain to your brother's mate?" Marcus asked. I gave him a quick smile for a greeting before looking back at Aro. Wait a fucking minute! Did he just ask why she was trying to cause me pain?

"She is nothing but a human. She has taken my brother away from me. She deserves to die, so why did you give her the choice? She won't last long with vampires around her!" She stated. She just done did piss me off; I calmly walked over to her, but spoke in a deadly voice.

"How dare you? You know nothing about me! I didn't take your brother away; he is standing right beside me. As for living around vampires, I have lived six months around them before your brother came into my life, then you add in the seven months he has lived with me, I'm pretty sure the only problem I'm going to have about being around anyone here, will be your bitchy ass. As for trying to hurt me, I'm glad your fucking power won't work on me, whatever the hell that is! So you can take the stick out of your ass and be happy for your brother." I looked at her with a smirk on my face as Alec pulled me back to him. She just stood there dumbfounded before getting a look like she was off in space and scared.

"Dear sister, if you cannot respect my wishes with Bella, and only blame her for things that were out of my power, then you no longer have a claim as a brother on me."

"Alec, please give your sister her senses back." Aro said with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Alec even though your sister is a bitch, it's not nice to threaten or take away her site." I kissed his neck earning a small purr from Alec and a glare from Jane. Jane walked up to Aro, giving him her hand. When Alec and I got close, I asked him about the powers learning that Aro could see your thoughts by simply touching him, Jane could cause you pain just by her looking at you, Alec could make you lose one or all of your senses, Demetri can track anyone down, and Marcus can read bonds between two people. Aro nodded at Jane, and she quickly turned around to leave.

While she was walking she stopped by me and said so low I wasn't sure if I was suppose to hear her or not. "You won't last. Your nothing but a plain human. My brother will wise up and leave you." She stormed out of the room. I knew Alec loved me, but what if she was right? What if he did see just how plain of a human I was and leave me? Aro speaking pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Isabella, we never did find out how you knew of us. May I please have your hand?" Aro asked softly. I turned and gave Alec a quick kiss on his neck, I could never get enough of him, before walking up to Aro and placing my hand into his. I would have to ask Marcus later what he sees when he looks at Alec and I, along with maybe a couple other people. "Interesting." Aro spoke, once again bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at him questionably, trying to figure out what I thought that would be so 'interesting'. "Jane's power doesn't work on you, and it seems that mine don't work either. Alec, please try yours, but only briefly, I wouldn't want your mate afraid of you."

I walked over to Alec smiling, letting him know it would be alright. After all, I could never be afraid of him, and now that Jane was no longer in here, I trusted everyone in this room not to hurt me.

"I love you Alec. I trust you." I mumbled while kissing him. Pulling back he nodded, and took a step back.

"Master, it seems she is blocking mine as well."

"As a human, she is a strong shield. Imagine what she will be like when she is turned." Aro said with a smile on his face. "Moving on, Alec, did you want Isabella to have her own room or would you like her to stay in yours?"

"It is up to her, but I do wish she would stay in my room." I nodded at him telling him I would like to stay with him.

"As you wish, now back to my original question. How did you manage to find out about us? We must address this situation."

"I won't tell you if you just plan on causing harm to the vampire or vampires. I actually figured it out, he or she never told me. I do not wish for them to be punished because in the end it has led me to Alec, as well as you, my new family." I stated calmly but deep down I was scared. I mean here I was, a simple human pretty much demanding that the Cullen's don't get harmed to the Volturi Kings.

"Normally I could not agree to this. But since it has brought you to your sou... uh mate, and according to you they did not speak of us, no harm will come to them unless they brake a law."

I nodded before trying to figure out where I wanted to start the story. " I originally met them in high school. I moved to Forks to live with my father, giving my mom and her new husband space and time to travel. Anyway, he was in my bio class. I knew there was something different about him. It was actually an old Indian legend that caused me to figure out he was a vampire, along with his family. I started dating him, and everything was going well. Then I had my eighteenth birthday, and everything changed. I had a small paper cut and his brother lunged at me. I didn't blame him, I knew my blood was strong according to them all. A couple days later, he and I walked into the forest with him telling me he was leaving along with his family that he didn't love me and I wasn't good enough for him. Of course I knew this. I was a shell of a person for the rest of my senior year, and never opened back up until I went to college and met Alec. He said it would be like he never existed. Now I was brought back into this world of vampires, and I can't help but think I still won't be good enough, and I'll lose everything once again."

"You haven't told her yet?" Marcus growled. I looked up, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Bella, please don't say you're not good enough. You are my everything and more, the reason for my existence. I love you, you are a wonderful woman. I couldn't leave you, even if I tried." Alec spoke softly to me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Bella, I didn't want to tell you. I wanted you to fall in love for who I was, not because you had to. And you have, you have fallen in love me with, without any help. Bella, we are meant to be together, we're..."

"Soul-mates." I interrupted him. I knew we had to be, I had known for a while but just thought I was going crazy. Alec nodded before picking me up and carried me out of the room. We walked down long hallways and threw many doors before we came to a stop in a bedroom.

It was a natural tan, with a large bed in the center, one wall of nothing but music. There was a closet door and another door leading to what I assumed was a bathroom. Alec sat me down and I fell in love with the carpet. It was hard to imagine that the bed would be more comfortable then this carpet. It was thick, and I just had to know what it felt like, so I slid my shoes off. My feet came into contact with the softest item I've ever felt besides Alec.

Alec walked up behind me, placing sweet kisses on my neck. His warm embrace, sent a wave of arousal threw me. I needed him. I needed to feel that yes I was good enough for him, good enough for him to love me, and good enough for him to want to be with me. I turned in his arms, and gently pulled his lips to mine, pouring all of my love into this kiss. I started walking backwards towards where I had seen his bed, with him following me. Our bodies never lost contact.

When I needed air, Alec sensed it and pulled away, kissing his way along my jawline, to my ears, nibbling softly, down to pepper kisses on my neck. I laid down on the bed with Alec following me. His hand worked his way down my collarbone, down to the valley between my breasts and to the hem of my shirt, before pulling it up and off of me.

His lips found my shoulder, before slowing sliding my bar strap down, his lips following his fingers wake. He did the same to my other shoulder, before reaching behind me and unsnapping my bra, and throwing it in the same direction as my shirt.

I felt goosebumps rising on my skin, not because of being cold, but because of the pleasure his lips where bringing me. He kissed his way down to my left breast, before circling his tongue around my puckered bud, and licking his way to the other, doing the same thing over again. Once he was happy there, he kissed his way down my stomach, circled my bellybutton with his tongue, down to the top of my jeans.

He licked from one hip to the other before, undoing my jeans and taking them off of me. I heard him growl and was glad I decided against panties this morning.

"Isabella, your smell is the best smell ever. Let's see how you taste shall we?" He purred and it took a moment to figure out what he was talking about. About the time I did, I felt his tongue sliding between my folds. A loud moan escaped my lips, before my breathing became labored. I felt his tongue enter me while his finger went to my clit, drawing lazy circles before picking up. I felt the coil build before it sprung loose. "Yes and the best taste ever." I moaned at just him saying that before sitting up and pulling his shirt off of him. I wanted him, and I wanted him now damn it. It wasn't long before he pushed inside me and I felt whole once again.

I felt the coil once again and knew it wasn't going to take me long nor would it take Alec long. I felt myself tighten before he spilled his seed into me. I laid there catching my breath before he pulled out of me. He quickly but gently picked me up and brought his lips to mine, before he started walking. When I opened my eyes, I found us in a rather large bathroom.

He walked over to the shower, turning the water on and adjusting the warmth of it. We stepped in, and I couldn't handle the small amount of space between us, so I stepped forward bring his lips to mine.

"Isabella, I love you more than my own existence. Please never doubt that I will do everything in my power to make sure you never want for anything."

"I love you too." I whispered as Alec started washing my body. Once we were done with our shower, we dried ourselves off and got dressed. We walked back to the throne room hand in hand, and I swear if I knew I wouldn't fall, I would have been skipping the entire way. Upon entering the throne room, I saw it was just Aro, Marcus, Caius, Alec and myself.

"Well now that you two feel better, we have some things to discuss." I couldn't help the blush. I knew they knew what we did and probably heard me. Everyone chuckled causing me to blush even more.

"Bella, we know that it was the Cullen coven that pretty much introduced you to us. However, as said before, no harm will come to them, unless they brake a law." Caius stated.

"Thank you." I whispered, while still blushing.

"Moving on. Isabella, we would like to propose a position for you." Aro spoke.

"Bella, when I look at you and Aro, I see a father daughter relationship. As well as a niece uncle relationship between you, Cauis and myself. Please keep that in mind with what Aro is about to ask of you." I nodded, being as that is how I saw them.

"Bella, I would like for you to become my adopted daughter, and become princess of the Volturi." Aro stated.

"But what would that do to my relationship with Alec?"

"He will still be your personal guard if you would like, but other than that nothing would change." I liked the idea of Alec being my protector, always with me, to do with what I wished. I felt my blush coming up again as I thought of that, causing a chuckle from Alec. Maybe he's thinking the same?

"Well one thing would change." Alec softly whispered in my ear. I looked up and saw the three kings wink before I turned back to Alec.

"Oh yeah, and what would that one thing be?" Alec dropped on one knee in front of me and I felt my breath catch.

"Isabella, you are the reason for my existence. Without you I am nothing. Before I met you, I only did my job, nothing else. Now I live everyday for you and only you. I love you with everything that I have and everything that I am. We are soul mates, and I wanted to spend forever with you. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He opened a black velvet box, with a white gold engagement ring nestled into it. It had a large diamond in the center and three smaller diamonds on each side.

"I love you Alec. You have made me so happy. So yes, I will spend forever with you!" I tackled him causing both of us to fall to the floor laughing. He slid the ring onto my finger, and I could feel all the love that came from it. I was the happiest person in the world.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The rest of the week was spent getting to know people, and learning my way around. I agreed with what Aro had asked me, and once I moved back, there would be a ball thrown to announce me as Princess of the Volturi. This I was a little nervous about since I didn't like to be the center of attention, but with Alec by my side, I could do anything. We had just got back to the castle when Felix came running up to us.

"Isabella, we must leave. The private jet is waiting for us." He rushed out.

"Why do we have to leave? We have two more days." I asked confused.

"Bella, I'm so sorry. While you were out, your phone rang. I knew I shouldn't have answered it, but it was your mother. I didn't want her to worry so I answered it. I'm so sorry."

"Felix, no biggie. That's no reason for us to rush home."

"Bella, your father was killed in a house fire." And just like that, my happy colorful world just got black in it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Bella's Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment