Friday, February 4, 2011

Chapter One


Chapter One:

Bella Point Of View

Growing up, I got everything a person could want. My mother, Renee, was lovable, fun, and probably my best friend, and my dad, Phil, gave us everything; he was a professional baseball player. Because of that, mom was able to be a stay at home wife like she always wanted.

Me, hell, I was able to get away with anything and everything. I got good grades and always did as my parents asked of me, so they pretty much gave me free run of my life.

I love to party and hang out with my friends. I didn't drink very often for two reasons. One, I was only sixteen, and two, when your dad played professional baseball you always had people fallowing you around.

They wanted the money shot. You know the types I'm talking about: they follow you around with cameras, waiting for you to make an ass out of yourself. Then you'd see yourself on the front of some magazine and know they just made thousands off of that picture.

Then to make my life even better, I had James. He was everything I could ever want. Tall, blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, muscular: he was sweet and treated me like a queen. James and I have been dating for a little over a year now. We met my freshman year in high school, and he was a sophomore.

"Bella!" I groaned as my mother's voice floated into my room from downstairs. Today was a family day, which always included James; we had these days every month. We would go out to a movie and dinner or an amusement park, whatever sounded fun.

Since mom was twenty-three weeks pregnant, I knew the amusement park was out of the question. I laid there in my bed wondering what we were going to do today. It was dad and James's turn to pick, so only God knows what we were going to do.

Hopefully it wasn't another day at the batting cages. I felt myself cringe at the memory of the last time we went. I think I ended up getting hit by more baseballs then I actually hit. And I probably still have the bruises to prove it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. I groaned and rolled over, faking sleep. I heard the door knob jiggle, before I heard a sigh, fallowed by the footsteps walking down the hall. I always kept my door locked. James and I had a key,and mom and dad knew where the key was in case of an emergency, but they never used it unless they had to.

I was doing a happy dance in my head that they were going to leave me alone, until I heard the jiggle of my door knob again. I quickly held my breath, as if the person was in the room and could see me. I silently chuckled at my antics. I heard a key slide inside into the knob and knew who it was.

I decided to play with James, keeping up my act of sleeping. Soon I heard my door open, then close and the sound of the lock before my bed was dipping down and warm arms wrapped around me.

"Babe, no offense, but you really suck at acting." James whispered in my ear. I moaned aloud from his warm breath hitting my cooled skin. I rolled over in his arms so I was facing him before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"What if I said I was acting so everyone would leave me alone until I had a sexy man in my bed to hold me?"

"Then I'd say that you still suck at acting, and I need to find this sexy guy, and beat the shit out of him for getting in my girl's bed." I giggled and playfully hit James. He slid under the blankets and as soon as he did, I rolled so that I was on top of him. I bent down placing my lips on his before sliding my tongue into his warm, wet mouth. I ground my hips into him, which led to him placing his large hands on my ass. "Bella, must you wear clothes like that?" He groaned out. I nodded my head knowing that he was going to enjoy this part of his present. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, as well as family day, today is James's birthday.

"Mmhm, happy birthday baby," I purred into his ear. I kissed my way down his clothed body until I hit his waist. I moved my hands under his t-shirt, moving my fingers along his skin. I felt his muscles tense before they relaxed. I loved the feel of his soft skin on my fingers. He sat up, making both of us in sitting positions, while taking off his shirt.

He took off my top, leaving me completely bare for him to see. His eyes raked over me, and I could see the lust in them causing his crystal blue eyes to turn a darker shade of blue. I pushed myself up to my knees so I could make quick work of undoing his jeans. I pushed him back onto my bed, kissing him again. I felt his high press on my ass, before he lifted himself to push his jeans down. I moaned at the feeling of him pressing against me, skin on skin.

I heard him open the condom wrapper, and then his hand brushing against me to put the condom on. Once his hands were on my hips, I slid myself down onto him slowly, enjoying the feeling of him. Once he was completely in me, I sat there, loving the feeling of being completely filled. I slowly started rocking my hips against him before picking up my pace. Soft moans filled my bedroom, blocking out all other sounds. The world didn't exist right now, just James and I. I felt the knot in my stomach and gasped when James moved his hand down to where we were joined before pressing his thumb to my clit. That's all it took before I yelled out his name, triggering his own release.

"Bella, baby, I love you." James whispered into my ear,making me moan. I rolled off of him before crawling out of bed.

"I love you to!" I yelled over my shoulder, entering my bathroom. I took a quick shower, washing my face, body and hair before jumping out. Before walking out of my bathroom, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I took one step into my room before I stopped dead in my tracks. James was wearing his black DC shoes, low rise jeans, his blue fox t-shirt, his black eyelet cuff and the necklace that both of us had. I felt a whole new arousal move its way through me and started down my leg.

James smirked at me before walking towards me. One touch, that's all it took, one damn touch, and I felt my knees start to give out on me. He kept eyeing me as he stopped behind me, pulling my back against his chest. He palmed my breasts before ghosting his hand down. His finger slid through my folds, making me grind into his hips.

"Baby, you're so wet already." He said in a breathy whisper. He slipped a finger into me while working my clit. I felt the tension build before it exploded. Soon James was the only thing holding me up. Once I was able to stand on my own, he stepped away from me. "Baby, you need to get dressed before your mom comes up here and drags us out for the day. I'll meet you downstairs." With that he walked out of my room.

I quickly dried off before putting on my necklace, and James's cuff. Those were always the first things I put on and the last things I took off. I grabbed a blue bra set out of my top drawer then out of my second grabbed a pair of my dark jeans. After I pulled them on, I went to my closet looking for a shirt and shoes. I found a fun blue and purple tank top and my tan shoes. I threw those on before leaving my room.

Walking down the stairs, I could hear my parents and James talking. I smiled at the thought. James really did fit in with my family and hopefully one day, he would be legally.

"How nice of you to join us,Bella," I playfully glared at my father.

"So…. What are we doing today?" I asked while walking into James's opened arms.

"Well, we were just going to drive around and see what looked like fun." James's spoke in my ear, while placing a chaste kiss there. I hummed my agreement before grabbing a bottle of water and strawberry breakfast bar.

When we got done eating, we all piled into mom and dad's black Mercedes. Driving around, we first came to a movie theatre. Since it was the guys turn to pick, of course they made us watch Black Knight. After the movie and walking out of the theatre, mom and I looked at each other before we busted up laughing.

"That was such a stupid movie!" I choked out.

"Only the guys would pick that!" Mom chuckled out.

When we finally calmed down, my ribs where hurting and the guys were looking at us almost heartbroken, which of course, made me start laughing again.

"You should see yourselves!" I grabbed my sides before doubling over. James walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. I thought he was going to just hold me. Man, I was so wrong. He quickly started tickling my sides, making me laugh harder.

"Take it back Bella. It was an awesome movie!"

"No, I'll never take it back." I laughed out.

"Fine, I won't stop then." Then a plan floated into my mind.

"Okay, okay, okay, the movie was awesome! Really!" I yelled out. James stopped tickling me and this was my chance. I winked at mom, before running towards the car yelling, "I lied! It totally sucked!"

The others joined me in the car, and I couldn't stop laughing. We decided to eat pizza and drove to the restaurant. James ordered us a large cheese pizza and both of us Pepsi, while my parents order a pepperoni and their drinks.

Whenever we went out for pizza, we always did this. Order two different types of pizza then just steal slices from each other.

"So, what else are we going to do James?" Dad asked with a mouthful of pizza.

"Phil, chew before you talk!" Mom scolded.

"Yeah dad, you wouldn't want to teach me any bad habits." I laughed before sticking my tongue out.

"Babe, you have enough bad habits to make a sailor want to kick your ass off his boat." James just had to add in his two cents worth. I playfully hit his arm and went back to eating. I looked at James and he seemed thoughtful. I knew that look, he was up to something, maybe not good. I groaned making everyone look at me: James with a knowing look, my parents with a questioning one.

"He's thinking something that will probably get us all in trouble." I groaned again.

"You know me too well babe." He smiled, and then kissed me on the check. "I say we go to the desert and go four-wheeling."

"James, mom is pregnant. We can't." I reminded him.

"Honey, as long as I'm not in the same vehicle with James, I'll be fine." Mom told us.

We quickly agreed to do that and finished eating. Once we were done eating and cleaned up our mess, we got in the car and headed to the sand tracks. We found a parking spot and walked-well we walked, mom waddled, up to the rental office.

"Welcome to Off-road Adventures. How may I help you?" The guy said in a bored tone.

"We need a four-wheeler and a jeep." Dad spoke for us.

"Will you be renting for all day?" Dad nodded at him. "That'll be $100.50 please."

Dad paid and received the keys and was told where we were supposed to go. Once we found the jeep, we helped mom get in. When mom and dad were situated, James and I walked off to find our 4-wheeler.

"You want me to drive baby?" I asked seductively.

"Maybe… but what would I get out of it?"

"You'd have a hot ass girlfriend that can handle not only her man, but a four-wheeler." I purred in his ear. I smiled smugly when I felt him shiver. I saw our four-wheeler and took off on a run to beat him. But of course, me being me, tripped halfway there. I felt strong arms circle around me before I decided to say hello to the ground.

"Baby, can you do a day without tripping?" James laughed out. I turned in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Do you always have to make fun of me?" James nodded, and I got an idea. I gave him a quick kiss.

"You know, you shouldn't make fun of your loving girlfriend."

"And why is that baby?" He asked with a smirk. He really didn't think I'd do anything. I seductively ran my hands down to his chest, rubbed a couple of times, before moving my right leg behind his leg, then pushed.

I quickly moved back when I felt him start to move. I watched as his ass met the ground and immediately started laughing.

"That's why babe. You never know when it's gonna knock ya on your ass." I said, before turning around and walking off.

I heard James coming up behind me, but didn't think he'd do anything. I was wrong. He wrapped his arms around my chest from behind me and quickly started turning. I felt my feet come off the ground the faster he went. I yelled for him to stop, and he did, but I couldn't stop laughing. I turned around in his arms, grabbed his neck, and jumped. James grabbed my ass, while I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'm sorry I gave you shit for tripping." My response was to kiss at him.

"James when you're done with my daughter, can we go now?" Dad came up behind us. I giggled as James walked us over to the four-wheeler.

"Ok let's go daddy!" I yelled out over the roar of the engine. I slid around so I was sitting behind James and he took off.

We had run racing through the desert and taking the paths. Mom and dad took off on a jeep path, while we took a four-wheeler path. We decided to meet up in a couple hours.

The path we decided to take, lead us to a bunch of trees. James pulled off the path, making me tap his shoulder in a silent question as to what we were doing. He shook his head, refusing to tell me.

When we came to a stop, I looked around us. You couldn't see the path we had just been on, and I knew what was going to happen. I moved myself so I was once again in front of him.

I leaned in, brushing my lips against his. "I love you James." James moved his hand to my head and wrapped it in my hair. I could feel the knots in it from the wind. He brought my mouth to his, and I could taste him all around me.

I started grinding my hips against him, seeking out the friction I wanted. I felt myself getting more wet the longer we were kissing.

"Baby, we can't, not here." He mumbled against my lips. I whimpered because I knew he was right.

We sat there making out like crazy, and the only thing that pulled us apart were both of our phones going off. We both groaned pulling away; to see that my parents had sent us a text telling us it was time to go.

I moved so I was hugging his back as he started the engine. When we got back to my parents, they were laughing at us.

"Are you two love birds ready to go?" Mom giggled out.

"Oh shut up! Let's go." I laughed along with her.

We turned in the keys and got the deposit back. Getting back into the car, we kept laughing and telling stories about the family days we had previously.

Since it was James's birthday, we planned on ordering food in tonight and watching movies.

I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
I, I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms

After I have travelled so far
We'd set the fire to the third bar
We'd share each other like an island
Until exhausted, close our eyelids
And dreaming, pick up from
The last place we left off
Your soft skin is weeping
A joy you can't keep in

I started digging through my purse looking for my phone. James grabbed it before I could and answered.

"Yo baby, what's going on?" I heard giggling on the other side and knew it was Jami.

"Aw, well I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you,what did ya get me?"

"I got a party going on right now, waiting for you to come!" I heard movement then loud music.

"Mom, can we go please? I promise we won't stay out to late!" I begged. Jami's parties are always awesome and full of fun.

"Yeah, we'll drop you off." She answered.

"We'll be there shortly Jami." James told her before hanging up.

Mom and dad dropped us off at Jami's house. Once we entered we were surrounded by people telling James happy birthday and handing us drinks. By the time we had a couple of drinks in us, we started dancing.

3,6,9 damn your fine move it so you can sock it to me one mo time
Get low, Get low [x6]
To the window (TO THE WINDOW), to the wall, (TO THE WALL)
To the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)
To all these bitches crawl (CRAWL)
To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)
To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)

Shortie crunk so fresh so clean can she fuck that
Question been harassing me in the mind this bitch is fine
I done came to the club about 50th 11 times now can I play with yo
panty line club owner said I need to calm down security guard go to sweating
Me now nigga drunk then a motherfucker threaten me now

I started moving my hips in time with the beat and James's hips. I felt my alcohol slopping out of my cup and running down my arm, but I could care less, I was having fun.

She getting crunk in the club I mean she working
Then I like to see the female twerking taking the clothes off BUCKEY naked
ATL. Hoe don't disrespect it
Pa pop yo pussy like this cause yin yang twins in this bitch
Lil Jon and the East side boys wit me and we all like to see Ass and tities
Now bring yo ass over here hoe and let me see you get low if you want this Thug
Now take it to the floor (to the floor) and if yo ass wanta act you can keep yo ass where you at

3,6,9 damn your fine move it to you sing it to me one mo time
Get low, Get low [x6]
To the window (TO THE WINDOW), to the wall, (TO THE WALL)
To the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)
To all these bitches crawl (CRAWL)
To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)
To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)

Let me see you get low you scared you, scared you
Drop dat ass to the floor you scared you, scared you
Let me see you get low you scared you, scared you
Drop dat ass to the floor you scared you, scared you
Drop dat ass ya shake it fast ya
Pop dat ass to the left and the right ya
Drop dat ass ya shake it fast ya
Pop dat ass to the left and the right ya
Now back,back,back it up
a back,back,back it up
a back,back,back it up
a back,back,back it up
Now stop ( O) then wiggle wit ya
Now stop ( O) then wiggle wit ya
Now stop ( O) then wiggle wit ya
Now stop ( O) then wiggle wiggle wit it

I wrapped my arms around James's neck, pulling his head towards me. His lips tasted like peppermint and alcohol. I started grinding my hips into him, pulling his hips even closer to me.

3,6,9 damn your fine move it to you sing it to me one mo time
Get low, Get low [x6]
To the window (TO THE WINDOW), to the wall, (TO THE WALL)
To the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)
To all these bitches crawl (CRAWL)
To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)
To all skeet skeet motherfucker (MOTHERFUCKER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)

Now give me my doe back and go get ya friend
Stupid bitch standing there while I'm drinking my hen
Steady looking at me Still asking questions
Times up nigga pass me another contestant
Hoe move to the left if you ain't bout 50th
Done talk through 3 or 4 songs already
looking at a nigga with yo palm all out bitch I ain't even seen you dance
Twerk something baby work something baby
Pop yo pussy on the pole do yo thang baby
Slide down dat bitch
wit yo little bit then stop
Get back on the floor catch yo balance then drop
Now bring it back up clap yo ass like hands
I just wanna see yo ass dirty dance yin yang we done again
And put it on the map like annnnn

When the song ended, we went and got more to drink. We danced a couple more times, and I really started to feel the alcohol working through my system. Since this was like the first time I had drank in a couple months, it wasn't taking much to get me drunk. James on the other hand, had a lot to drink and was still feeling it.

I started getting dizzy and having problems standing. I was ready to go home and cuddle up with James and go to sleep.

"James, baby, you ready to go home?"

"Yeah, let me call your parents since we're too drunk to walk and everyone else is too drunk to drive." He said pulling out his cell phone.

"I'll meet you right here. I really gotta pee." I giggled out, stumbling my way to the bathroom. Once I was done, I washed my hands and walked back out to James.

"Your parents are going to be here in about five minutes." I nodded and grabbed his hand, walking us outside. We sat on the curb, me leaning against James and him trying to hold me up. I saw my parent's car coming down the road and we stood up, stumbling our way to the car.

"Thanks for coming and getting us mom and dad." I giggled out. Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna feel that tomorrow.

"I'm just glad you called us, instead of trying to get in a vehicle with drunk people." Mom said patting dad's hand.

We got about halfway home when I started to feel sick. I sat up and saw white lights, a loud noise, and then blackness. This couldn't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment