Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chapter Seven

Bella

"What do you mean you think your pregnant?" He whispered.

"I'm three weeks late, I'm always tired, I'm gaining weight. Please don't be mad. I love you." I whimpered out.
I didn't want him to leave me alone.

"I'm not mad love. I'm actually very happy. Shall we find out for sure first?" I nodded and Alec helped me off the floor. I changed my clothes quickly into something I could wear in public. We rushed out the door and down the hall. We turned the corner and ran into Felix.

"Whoa there. Shouldn't you be rushing to your room?" He chuckled causing me to blush.

"No, we are heading out for a little while. Please tell Aro if you see him." Felix agreed and continued with what he was doing before we ran into him. We left the castle and went to the closest store.
I walked around trying to find the aisle I needed. Alec looked scared looking around the aisle once I found it. It would have been funny if we weren't in the position we were in. I quickly grabbed it, went to pay for it, and we went back to the castle. The pregnancy test was hidden in my coat so no one would see it. We made it to our room, and I ran to the bathroom, only tripping once on one of my stupid damn shoes.

"Uh, love now what?" He asked when I came back out.

"Now we wait." I answered.

"Ok, um this is going to sound weird, but what exactly did you do?" If he could blush he would have.

"I um, had to pee on the damn little stick." I laughed at the look on his face. I looked at the clock, took a deep breath, and walked back into the bathroom.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had never thought of being a mother. It never crossed my mind about wanting to be one. But know that I knew I was going to be one, I was excited. Maybe it was because there was a person growing inside of me, or because I would have Alec always be a part of me now. I couldn't be sure. I looked at Alec, to see him shocked. All my fears came together. What if he didn't want this? Would he leave me? What now? I quietly walked up to him, and put my hand on his cheek, pulling his attention to me.

"Are you okay Alec?"

"Uh, yeah actually I am. I've heard of this happening, but I never thought it would happen to me. Bella, I love you. You have made me the happiest person twice in less than a month and a half. Now what?"

"I think I need to work things out with Jane." I whispered. I knew he wasn't going to be happy. Jane has kind of cut both of us out of her life. It bothered me that I was the reason.

"Are you sure love?" I nodded. "I want to be there, just in case. I'm not sure if she will try hurting you or not."

"I agree, but you also must keep your mouth shut. If we yell and scream, then we yell and scream. We need to work this out."

"The meeting room would be best then. It is soundproof so no one will hear of this news until we tell them." I totally agreed on that one. It was going to be stressful with just Jane, I couldn't imagine telling everyone else right now.

We made our way to the meeting room only seeing a couple other vampires. Once I was situated in the room, Alec left to go track down Jane. I heard the door open about two minutes after Alec left. I looked up to see my new father, Aro.

"Father." I greeted and gave him a hug.

"Isabella, may I ask why you are in here?" He asked softly.

"I'm going to try pulling the stick out of Jane's ass." I giggled out. Aro got a knowing look before smirking.

"Good luck with that. I'm hoping you will have someone with you?"

"Of course, I will have Alec." He nodded before leaving the room. It was quite large, with a large wooden desk that had ten seats. The walls were a plain white color, with no pictures on the wall. Besides the desk and chairs, there was nothing else in the room. I heard the door open and close, and steeled my spine, knowing this wasn't going to be easy.

"What the hell Alec? I don't want to see her ass!" Jane screeched.

"Why are you such a bitch?" I asked.

"What did you just call me little girl?" I saw that Alec gave his sister the death glare before coming to sit beside me.

"Jane, sit!" Alec demanded. Oh demanding Alec, I'll have to ask him to use that tone later. Damn pregnancy hormones! Jane sat across from us, glaring.

"Are you going to answer me little girl?" She asked looking at me.

"Oh, me? I called you a bitch. It's the nicest word I could come up with when it comes to you." I heard Alec cough trying to cover up his laugh, and I just simply smirked at her. I wasn't afraid of her, plus I knew Alec would protect me and his child. I could tell by the look she was giving me that she was trying to use her power. "Jane, didn't you learn the first time? Your power won't work on me."

"I wish it would. Then maybe you would leave and never come back." She sneered.

"What is your problem?" I demanded already tired of this game.

"You." She simply said.

"What did I do to you?"

"You took the only thing I had left!" I looked at her confused. I didn't take anything.

"Jane, she didn't take anything from you." Alec spoke for the second time.

"When dad left, it was just you, me, and mom. Then when we were twenty, mom died, leaving only you and
me. Now that she came into the picture I lost you too." Jane spoke softly. This is the first time I hadn't seen her as a hard ass. It started to make sense. From what I understood, before Alec and I were together, Alec and Jane were always with each other.

"Jane, I'm not taking away your family." I looked at Alec for permission to continue and tell her, and he granted it. "In fact, the reason I wanted to talk to you today, is because we are actually adding to it." She looked at me confused, and I almost laughed because it looked like I was going to have to spell it out for her.

"Jane, I'm pregnant."

"You slut! How could you do that to my brother?" She screamed.

"Whoa wait what? I uh, well, we... Alec!" I whimpered. Ya damn hormones!

"Jane, you will not call my fiancé names, now apologize." He stated calmly.

"I'm sorry Bella." She mumbled.

"Now about Bella being pregnant. What she is saying before you decided to once again be a bitch, is that Bella and I will be having a baby. As in, your going to be an aunt." He had the biggest smile on his face, and in that moment I knew he wanted this.

"Wha- I'm going to be an aunt? Your not taking my brother away from me?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes you are going to be an aunt, no I never want to take your brother away from you." Before I could blink, she had me pulled into her arms hugging me.

"Bella, I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I just thought you were taking my only family away from me." She sobbed out.

"It's fine. But it better now fucking happen again, or I'll have your brother take your senses away." I giggled out so she knew I was joking. Alec and Jane laughed at me.

"Wow this went easier than I thought. Shall we tell everyone else now?" Alec asked. I whimpered because no, I didn't want to tell everyone else, but knew he had to so I agreed. Alec picked me up bridal style and carried us to the throne room, Jane fallowing us.

"Aw I see Bella has indeed pulled the stick out?" Aro laughed.

"Yes I did." I giggled out, causing Marcus and Caius to laugh. "We actually have something to tell everyone, if you could get them in the room?" I asked.

"Sure, Felix, Demetri, please call everyone for a meeting." Aro said. They left and slowly the room started to fill in. Once it was full, I walked up by Aro and stood beside him. Everyone was used to me standing here because of me being princess of Volturi. We just hadn't announced it to the outside world yet. Aro nodded for me to go ahead, and everyone looked at me confused. When I stood up here, I usually didn't say anything, unless needed to.

"I have asked for this meeting to tell everyone something." I smiled at the room of vampires, before looking at Jane to see a huge smile on her face, then Alec who mirrored Jane. "It seems that we will be having a member join this family."

"What do you mean? Who will be joining?" Aro asked. I turned my body to face him and let my joy come forth.

"Father, you will soon be a grandfather." I stated like it was nothing. He looked confused before realization came to him.

"You and Alec?" I nodded as the Kings stood up and gave me a hug. "This is not the first I have heard of it, but the first child that will be born in this castle. What about the wedding?" Oh shit, I hadn't even thought of that. Before I could speak Alec did.

"If my fiancé agrees to it, I would like to have it as soon as the baby is born." I agreed. Once everyone said their congratulations, they left the room. Once it was just Aro, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Alec and I, Aro spoke again.

"Dear, when are you due?"

"I'm not for sure. I know that I am about three weeks late." I blushed. Totally not something I wanted to talk to about to my family.

"I see, from what I understand, you have about four weeks left." I nodded and tried hiding my yawn.

"Bella, love, your tired. It's been a big day. Are you ready for bed?" Alec whispered in my ear causing me to shiver in pleasure.

"Yes I am. Thank you, father, for doing the meeting." Alec picked me up and carried me to bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I awoke later, it was already dark. I wasn't sure how late it was, but knew no one slept here besides me. I felt around for Alec and couldn't feel him. I cracked an eye open, and couldn't see him.

"Alec." I called out. I heard the bedroom door open, and Jane walked in.

"I'm sorry Bella. Alec was sent on a short mission. He should be back in a couple of hours. Is there anything I can do for you?" Wow I really like this Jane.

"Actually yes. One, I need help with the wedding. Two, would you be interested in standing beside me? It would be you and Heidi."

"Oh, Bella, yes I would love it." And that was the start of the beginning of a new friendship.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Over the next two weeks we were planning for the wedding. I found a simple white empire waist dress and blood red dresses for the girls. The guys would wear their guard outfits. It was going to be a simple yet nice wedding.

I noticed the farther I got in my pregnancy, the weaker and more tired I started to get. I was sitting in the library reading when Caius entered the room.

"Hello dear." He said while walking to me and helping me up. I had gained so much weight, I needed help to stand up or to even walk.

"Hello, Caius. How are you?"

"Better than you. I see you are getting weaker?" I nodded. "I was hoping it wouldn't come to this."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well the baby is half vampire. It's wanting blood, and until the baby gets it, your going to keep getting weaker." I squared my shoulders before I spoke.

"If that is what it will take, so be it." He nodded before leaving the room only to return with a glass of what I assumed was blood. I scrunched up my nose before swallowing what was in the glass. After two glasses, I was feeling better and not as weak, but still tired.

"Bella, love, would you like to go out to the gardens?" Alec asked softly.

"When did you get here?" I asked surprised while waddling over to him.

"Just a moment ago. Would you like to?"

"Yes. Can I walk? My legs feel like they haven't been used in forever." I grumbled. Alec nodded and started to head out the door me fallowing closely behind him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We stayed outside until it was starting to get dark, so I had Alec carry me back to our room. I quickly changed into one of his button down shirts, because I knew it turned him on, and decided to forget about underwear. Just because I'm pregnant don't mean those damn hormones will stop being horny. Since I found out I was pregnant, Alec and I hadn't had sex, and it was really putting me in a pissy mood at times.
I crawled into bed, waiting for Alec to join me. Even though he didn't sleep, he stayed with me every night holding me. He climbed into bed and just the sight of him turned me on. He was in his boxer briefs, showing off that perfect 'V' leading down to the one place I wanted the most. He must have smelt me because he let out a throaty groan.

"Bella, love, we can't."

"Yes we can. Pregnant woman do all the time. Please Alec. You haven't touched me in almost three weeks. I know it's killing you, and hurting me." It was a low blow I knew it. If he knew it was 'hurting' me, he would make it go away.

"Love, if I agree, you have to tell me if it hurts okay?" I nodded with a huge grin on my face. I was getting what I wanted. I pulled him over me while pulling his head to me for a kiss; it wasn't rough, but it was far from soft. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth, which only urged Alec on.

"Love, I have been away from your body for too long." All I could do was nod; I had long forgotten my voice. "This must go." He said before ripping his shirt off me. I felt a new wave of arousal hit me as he did that. He growled when he realized I wasn't wearing panties, which just turned me on even more. "Far too long." He moaned out.

I hooked my toes in his boxer briefs, pushing them down and off of him. I was being impatient and I knew it, but I just wanted him right now. I shuddered when the head of his dick brushed across my folds.
"So wet for me love?" He growled out. Eww eww, maybe demanding Alec will come out and play. That
thought sent on another wave of pleasure.

"Only you Alec. Always only you." I yelled out when his dick hit my clit, I tried lifting my hips to get the friction I desperately needed. Alec lined himself up with me, before slowing pushing in.

"Love, you are so tight. Always so tight." He mumbled out to my neck. He wasn't giving me all the friction I wanted, so I started moving my hips in time with his thrusts. "Bella, you do that and I won't last long."

"I just want you now." I felt the coil start to tighten just as Alec started thrusting into me faster. I screamed out his name as I started to see fucking stars. Sex with this man will never cease to amaze me.

"Bella!" He yelled out, filling me with his warm seed. He laid there for a minute, trying to catch the breath he didn't need before crawling off me. I turned on my side and snuggled into him, ready for sleep.

Before the darkness took over, I mumbled out, "I love you Alec. Always you. I'm happy we will have a family."

"I love you too, Bella. Sleep now love, you need it." I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face I'm sure.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next week was getting the finishing touches done for the wedding. It took us a while to get the paper work we would need, but with money, you can get anything done. Jane and I had just gotten back to the castle, and walked into the throne room so show father what we bought for the baby.

Aro had ordered a wall be knocked down between our room and the next one over, which now served as a nursery. Since we didn't know if we were having a boy or girl, we did the room in light blues and a mint green.

We had a bassinet set up, along with a crib. Since my pregnancy was short and fast, we knew the baby would grow quickly. I was sad when I first heard that, because I wanted the baby to stay small the way they should. But was happy that Alec and I were actually having a baby.

"Ah, what have the two baby shopaholics got today?" Aro chuckled out. I started walking up to him and halfway there, I felt a pain in my lower back. I stopped and looked down, and gasped in for breath from both the pain and the sight before me.

"Bella, what's wrong?" Alec rushed forward. I looked up at him and blushed.

"Um, my water just broke?"

No comments:

Post a Comment