Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chapter Two



Bella POV

Waking up the next morning, I realized a couple of things. One, someone decided to beat the crap out of my head, then throw me in front of a fucking freight train. Second, I wanted to see the guy I was dancing with last night. And third, last night was the first time I was able to think of Edward without feeling the pain. Whether it was from my determination on a fresh start, the guy or the alcohol, I was damn determined to find out!
Deciding to pull myself up out of bed, I walked out to the kitchen in my shorts and tank top to find Crystal and Victoria sitting at the table. I mumbled my morning to them while grabbing some water.

"Um, hun, you might not want to drink any water." Victoria said. I looked at her like she was crazy, my mouth felt like a cotton field decided to plant itself in there. "

"You drank tequila last night, drinking water will not help sober you up. Have one of my powerades." I nodded and grabbed a blue one, opening it, and drinking probably half of it in one go.

"So you girls ready to go out again tonight?" Crystal asked. I looked at those two like they were crazy. They looked a whole hell of a lot better than me. "I want to see if those guys come back tonight!" She said a little too loudly for my head. Granted I felt like total ass, but I did want to see that guy again. I nodded my approval before they handed me a couple of aspirin and told me to go to bed, which I gladly did; hoping that six p.m. wouldn't come that early.

Alec POV

I was just getting dressed for the day when Felix came busting through my door. He gave me a look that I knew not to question and hurriedly threw on my jeans and a black fit t-shirt, and my shoes. Walking out the door, I wanted to know what was going on."Felix, what is going on?"

"I'm not real for sure. The bothers had a visitor that informed them of a human knowing of us." I nodded knowing that we were about to be sent to take care of her. Usually the group consisted of Felix, Demetri and myself. Walking into the thrown room,Jane, the only real family I had, walked up and grabbed my hand walking us to our spots. Once everyone was settled in, I had Jane on my left and Felix on my right followed by Demetri.

"We have been given news of a human girl that knows of our existence. Though we do not know how or why she has this information, it must be taken care of. Alec, you, Demetri and Felix are to leave tomorrow morning. Last known address of her is in Forks Washington. If she is no longer there, find her. You are not to leave until you do find her." We nodded our heads and were excused to get things arranged for tomorrow.

Our flight left at two a.m. so we decided to hunt before we left. The flight was probably long to a human, but was pretty short. We landed in Port Angeles and decided to just run the short distance to Forks. This is probably the greenest place I have ever seen, and the light constant drizzle was rather annoying. We came across a large white house I had known was the Cullen's.

Are they the ones that told this human about us? I knew Carlisle had spent time with the brothers and knew of the rules, so I highly doubted it. We headed to the address that was given to us, to find a red small two story house with a police cruiser in the front.

I walked up to the house to see if I could hear anything. I heard a rough male voice talking, but didn't hear anyone else, so I assumed he was on the phone. "Renee I'm sure she's going to be fine. She's just a couple of hours away at college... Yes I know since they left it hasn't been easy on her... No she hasn't heard from Edward or the rest of the Cullens... No she left this morning, she is probably not even to Seattle yet, or she's to busy trying to settle in... I'll tell her to call you if she calls me first." I didn't listen to the rest of the conversation. I had all the information the I needed. So she knew of the Cullen's, does that mean that they did indeed tell her?

"So we are going to Seattle?" Felix asked.

"Yes, seems she is at the college there. Demetri, this will be an easy track for you." He nodded and sprung to a window on the second floor before disappearing only to jump back out shortly after.

"Damn, her scent is wonderful. It made my mouth water, and I haven't smelt her blood yet."

"Demetri, we are not to kill her." I warned. I didn't want to deal with Aro on Demetri not being able to control his thirst. We made quick work to get to Seattle. Once there we found a motel close to the college before going there. We found her apartment pretty easy since her scent was still fresh. We heard three different girls talking about going out tonight and were going to leave soon to go to a club, so we went back to the motel and cleaned up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When we got back to her apartment building there were three girls walking out. All of which looked hot but there was one that really stuck out to me. She had long mahogany hair, legs that looked to go on forever in those knee high boots and that blue dress didn't leave much to the imagination. We followed them to a club that was ironically called Venom Nightclub. The guy at the door wasn't going to let us in at first, then we gave him a good tip and he let us in easily.

We followed their scent and watched from afar. After she had a couple of drinks they started dancing, and I heard the girls calling the girl in the blue dress was Bella. I almost felt a pull to her, and when she danced with another girl, I couldn't help the growl that bubbled in my chest.

"Alec gotta thing for the human?" Felix asked joking around. I gave him a look that said to shut the fuck up. He was a smart man and didn't say anything more. After a couple more songs, I couldn't help it anymore and had to touch her.

"Felix, Demetri, go dance with her friends." I ordered, which they happily did. They started dancing with the two girls, and for us being old, they could dance to today's dances. Bella started to dance with herself, and I couldn't have that, my plan was working perfectly. I slid in behind her with her back to my chest and starting moving our hips together. The way she fit against me was like her body was molded just for mine. There was electricity pulsing threw me, almost in time with the music. Her smell was wonderful, but the blood-lust was quickly replaced with just plain lust.

She was making me feel things I had never felt before in my hundred plus years, even as a human. Even though times were different when I was changed compared to now, I was still twenty-one and still had fun. But with her body pressed against me, I almost felt like I was where I belonged. Again, like she was made for me. I growled a little bit at the guys watching her, though they wouldn't hear it over the music.

She turned in my arms, and put her arm around my neck and straddled one of my legs still moving her hips along with me. I could feel the heat from her center as she grinded into me. I guess I wasn't the only one turned on. I looked into her dark chocolate eyes, and got lost in them. I could see that she had alcohol running threw her system by the look in her eyes, but I also saw lust,recognition then confusion. I never wanted her to leave my arms, and that thought scared me. As the song ended I motioned to the two guys it was time to go and quickly left.

"Wow, we are some lucky bitches! They were hot!" I heard one of the other girls yell over the music. We quickly made our way outside, it would be easy to track her down later. We were quiet the whole way to the motel. I needed to figure out why in the hell I felt this way. There was almost like a dull ache in my chest, but that can't be right can it? I mean, were not suppose to feel like our heart was being ripped out.

"Alec, man, what in the hell is going on?" Demetri asked. Hmm, how do I put this?

"I'm not sure." I mumbled.

"You looked like you were getting pretty close to that girl dancing." I growled at that.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on. She's making me feel things I've never felt before. I actually have an ache in my chest being away from her. Her blood made venom pool in my mouth, but the smell of her arousal made it so her blood wasn't calling to me, but her actually body. "What the fuck is going on?" I demanded. I looked at Felix to see him smirking.

"You love her." He said as if I should have known that.

"What?" Was my smart response.

"You sound like I did when I met Heidi. You go from there." He said before leaving the room for me to think. That couldn't be right, those two are like soul mates or what the fuck ever. I'm Alec fucking Volturi;I did not need a woman in my life. But that's where your wrong my dear friend, the voice inside my head said.

"Fuck!" I yelled out to no one. I heard a phone ringing and just let one of the other two answer it.

"Hello?" Felix answered. "Ah yes Master Aro, we found her... No, it wasn't hard, she is attending college in Seattle... No we do not have her with us... Well it seems we may have a problem..."

Bella POV

Waking up and getting ready to go out again tonight didn't take as long as last night. I wore a simple jean skirt, red halter top and the same knee high boots. As we were leaving, I hoped that I would see that guy tonight. After I woke up from sleeping off my hang-over, everything was gone except for that ache in my chest. I had no idea what caused it since the alcohol was completing out of my system by now.

Once we got to the club, I decided not to drink tonight, but still danced and had a good time. All three of us were on the look-out for those guys. By the end of the night, we all came up empty handed, and the ache in my chest seemed to get worse.

The rest of the weekend flew by and before I knew it, we were all starting classes. Going to my first class, I felt as if someone was following me, but pushed it aside. I settled into a seat and waited for the teacher to come in.

"Ciao, il benvenuto a a italiano 101. Per favore di dichiarare che il suo nome e gli anni parlando italiano. (Hello, welcome to to Italian 101. Please state your name and years speaking Italian.)" The teacher looked at me so I figured I was suppose to start. Damn, why did I have to sit in the front?

"Ehi, Mi chiamo Isabella, ma vado da Bella. Ho portato due anni di italiano nel liceo. (Hey, My name is Isabella, but I go by Bella. I have taken two years of Italian in high school.)" I stated before closing myself off again. This year might be easier then I thought.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

From then on out, every weekend was spend at the club or at college parties. I was able to hold my alcohol and very rarely had a hangover the following day. Right now we were getting ready for a swimsuit party at one of the frat houses. I was dressed in a blue bikini that had a chain between my breasts and going on the tie around my neck along with a chain around the side on the bottoms and clear high heels. Victoria was in a red trimmed bikini with a blue back ground and red flowers on it with a pair of red high heels with black lace and a bow on them. Crystal was wearing a blue bikini with pink swirls all over it and clear high heels.

Every weekend we went out, I always looked for that guy. The ache in my chest hasn't gone away. I found drinking usually dulled it, so needless to say, I drank... a lot.
By the end of the night, and numerous guys hitting on me, I still hadn't found that guy and was getting ready to just give up hope.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Before I knew it, it was Halloween. I was sitting at the kitchen table doing my homework when I heard Crystal and Victoria come in.

"Bella! You have got to see our outfits for tonight!" Crystal said jumping up and down.

"Oh il buono Signore! Per favore non dirmi siamo vestiti come le sudicione! (Oh good Lord! Please tell me we're not dressed like sluts! )" Crystal looked at me like I had grown an extra head, and Victoria just looked me smugly. Oh shit, I forgot she could speak Italian, oops.

"Cigno di Marie di Isabella! Quando noi ha mai è vestito come lo sluts? (Isabella Marie Swan! When have we ever dressed like sluts?)" She screeched.

"Ok, mi ha lasciato riformula. Per favore dirmi lei ci ha è vestito nelle conclusioni che la mia abitudine di asino e tette appende fuori di! (Ok, let me rephrase. Please tell me you have us dressed in closes that my ass and tits wont hang out of!)" I giggled.

"Um... Ok so for us that don't speak Italian, please speak fucking English!" Crystal tried to
seem annoyed but totally failed.

"Non penso che Crystal non ami sapendo che diciamo. Conviene? Terremo a intendere di vedere come ha infastidito può prendere? (I don't think Crystal likes not knowing what we are saying. Agree? Shall we keep going to see how annoyed she can get?)" I asked looking amused.

"Non penso che esso la porterà molto più lungo. È competitivamente qualcuno che deve sapere ciò che continua. Ma ciò indovino è perché l'amiamo! (I don't think it will take her much longer. She's defiantly someone that needs to know what's going on. But I guess that's why we love her!)" Victoria giggled out.

"Baciare le mie femmine di asino! (Kiss my ass bitches!)" Crystal yelled. Victoria and I looked at her shocked. When the hell did she learn to speak Italian? "Oh yeah! That's right, now what!" She looked proud of herself.

"Che la può altro dice lo smartass? Ora Victoria e non posso parlare senza lei sapendo ciò che dicevano. O la fa? (What else can you say smartass? Now Victoria and I can't speak without you knowing what were saying. Or do you? )" I asked. Victoria looked amused and Crystal looked annoyed.

"Yeah, OK, whatever, I have no clue what you guys were saying. I only know 'kiss my ass bitches'." We all started laughing.

"Ok, show me what your dressing us up as." I said between chuckles. Crystal led us into her room, and my jaw hit the ground! There on the bed were three outfits that were perfect for us. It's a damn good thing I feel comfortable with my body.

By the time we were ready to go to the party, I was dressed as a school girl. I had on a red plaid vest that ended shortly after my breasts, skirt that hung low on my hips, black thigh high fishnet pantyhose and black high heels. Victoria was dressed as a fantasy fairy in a blue corset and skirt, blue wings, a blue flower in her hair, black thigh high pantyhose and black high heels. Crystal being the crazy one that she is, dressed as a female mobster. Her outfit consisted of almost nothing really. Her black stripped top covered her breasts with a thin piece of fabric going down to a black stripped skirt with two bows, a collar around her neck with a bow, a pimp hat, thigh high black stripped pantyhose with bows at the top and silver high heels. Once again, we would draw attention.

We left for the party and when we got there, it was all ready in full swing. Loud music, drunks, you name it, they had it. I danced with a couple of guys along with my two favorite girls. Half-way through the night, I gave up hope on finding that guy again. I missed him, which was strange since I didn't know him. Around two a.m. I was ready to go home. I went to find Crystal and Victoria when I heard someone call my name. I voice was enough to make my panties go moist. I turned towards where I heard it, and saw the guy I had been looking for. He looked me in the eyes before turing around and walking out the door.

Oh, hell no! This aint gonna happen again! When I saw him, the ache in my chest went away, granted it was numbed from the alcohol, but seeing his gorgeous face, it all went away. I pushed threw the drunken people towards the door looking for him. I had finally made it outside, and was looking around, but didn't see him. Well I guess shitty really is my luck! Turning around to head inside, I saw a group of men maybe six or seven and a woman. Along them was the guy. The guy that for some reason, I just wanted to run to, and throw myself in his arms and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

"Isabella, we've been waiting for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment