Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chapter Sixteen Part Three



Bella



"Wh-who's there?"

I watched as a tall guy slowly made his way out. He was tall, and I looked his frame over, I knew that frame. I saw the face of a man that I loved, except he had a more defined body. And his eyes, his once beautiful eyes were now a bloody red color. But how could that be? How could James be standing right there, in front of me? He died from the wreck during surgery.

"No! No! What kind of joke is this?" I screamed.

"Bella, there is no joke. It's me." He replied quietly.

"James….?" It might seem dumb, but I had to ask. Hey! If I was losing my mind, I might as well make sure it's the one person I wanted back.

"Bella," He sighed out. His voice sounded like it was mixed with bells. It was so smooth, just like velvet.

"What happened? I… you….we….mom?" I was stumbling, not making one ounce of sense. My brain couldn't even function right now.

"There's a lot that happened Bella. So much I wish I could tell you, but I can't."

"Really, because I went, how many months thinking you were fucking dead? What, are mom and dad waiting behind that tree waiting to walk out to?" I screamed, pointing at a tree.

"No, Bella, it's just me." He shook his head, looking at the ground.

"Look at me!" I demanded. He looked up, and I saw sadness, which pissed me off. He was living this entire fucking time! "What the fuck!" I yelled, not really to anyone or anything.

"When did you start cussing so much?" James asked.

"Did you really just fucking ask me that?" I asked shocked. James nodded his head, and I started laughing. I probably looked like I had lost my mind, and the way it was going, I'm pretty fucking sure I had. "Well let's see here." I started. "I was in a wreck; lost everyone that fucking mattered to me. Had my "dead" boyfriend's parents go off on me the day that I drop out of school. I had to move into my god-mothers house, got into trouble, that's always fun!" He looked shocked when I said into trouble. "Oh, and get this! Phil wasn't my real dad! Yeah, my real dad found me after the wreck and made me move up here to this piss poor town to live with him!" I ended, clutching onto my sides laughing.

"What do you mean by you got in trouble?"

"Oh, drinking, partying, cops and oh yeah! I stayed a night in jail." I giggled out.

"Wow."

"Yes, James, I'm not a 'goody goody' anymore. I died right along with everyone, or so I thought everyone, the night of the wreck."

"Bella, I thought you died in the wreck. I really did. And then I saw you at the mall, and didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry."

Just that one sentence, 'and then I saw you at the mall' had me seeing red. All my anger came forth, and wanted to be released. I felt the fire spread through my body, molding me into a stiff ass board. I could feel tears spring to my eyes, tears from anger, tears from pain, and tears from loss. Tears I would not let fall. I was tired of feeling locked into this life.

Everything in my life had been a lie. Who my real dad was, was a fucking lie. James dying in the car wreck, a fucking lie. My dad not wanting me, a fucking lie. The only thing that hasn't been a lie was Jared.

I felt pain shoot through my body thinking of him. He never lied to me about anything. And when he found out the worst about me, he gave it to me straight, even if it hurt me.

Jared seemed to be the only truth in my life, and I pushed him away.

"I knew it was you! You walked away from me, making me think I was slowly losing my mind! You knew I was alive, and you still walked away from me!"

"Bella, there's things that you just don't know about me." He pleaded with me.

"Same here! Like how I used to cry every night and beg that I had died in the wreck. I wanted it so bad, I tried to end it all, and just so I could be with you all! But you had the choice; you could have come to me at the mall. I harmed myself that night, all because of you!" I watched him flinch from my words.

"Bella, I - " But he didn't get to finish.

"James, Bella, what a surprise." A female with fire red hair said. She had fire that surrounded her; her hair a fire red, her fire red eyes, her fire red attitude, and the fire red anger that glowed off her.

"Who are you?" I asked, suddenly losing my anger with James.

"Good question, who am I James?" She asked while walking over to him. He turned to face her with love in his eyes. I watched as she wrapped her arms around his neck and had to turn away when they met in the middle, moving into a passionate kiss.

What really surprised me was, I didn't feel pain. I felt loss, but it wasn't because I wasn't kissing James, it was from missing Jared. I closed my eyes, feeling a tear slide down my cheek. I wanted him to hold me, to kiss me the way James and this woman were kissing. I wanted the heat of his body. When I woke up with him behind me, I felt complete.

"Oh look, she's crying." My eyes snapped open, only to see the loving couple in front of me. It felt like a hand was squeezing my heart, and there was no way that I could escape it.

"It's not from you, trust me bitch." I spoke evenly. There was something different about James and this woman, but I'll be damned if I'm going to bow down to them. This James I didn't know, but I could only hope he wouldn't hurt me.

"What did you just call me?" She sneered.

"Wow, James, you can really pick 'em, let me tell you." I snickered. I had a feeling they were going to kill me, so I might as well make the most of my last few minutes.

"Well if you recall, I did pick you." He snapped. Definitely not the same James I was with.

"And why did you do that James? I mean really? She's plain Jane, nothing special about her." The female spoke.

"You don't know me bitch, and who the fuck are you anyway?"

"I'm James's mate."

"OK well would you like a cookie? Because that sure as fuck don't tell me your damn name, unless you like me calling you bitch, bitch? Hmm, yeah I do like it. How about you Bitch?"

"My name is of no importance to you, you won't be alive long enough to know it anyway. James, take care of this. I'll meet you in a bit, I'm thirsty." She waved her hand at me like I was just an object. Before I could even blink, she was gone.

"What the fuck is wrong with this place?" I screamed.

"Bella, I think we should talk." James spoke with no emotion in his voice.

"Oh, you mean you want to talk before you 'take care of this'? How lovely. While we're at it, how about you explain some shit to me." I looked into James's red eyes. I shivered as I noticed they were turning a darker red, closer to a black. Oh yeah, he's going to kill me. "Why?" I asked simply.

"Bella, after the wreck, Victoria found me, saved me. She changed me and as I woke up, I found her to be my true love, my mate, my soul mate if you will. I will always love you, but Victoria is the one I'm supposed to be with."

"Who said anything about me wanting to be with you?" I snapped. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. But I couldn't let that run my emotions. "James, I have changed, as have you. The wreck changed us both. I love you, always will." I spoke softly, and I swear I heard a whimper. Damn, I really am losing my mind.

"But I have found someone else, or more so he found me. I was just too stubborn to admit to it, and I may have lost him for good." I mumbled.

I watched as anger flashed through his eyes and knew that this was it. He was done playing. I was going to die before I ever saw Jared again.

"Well, you know Bella, you never were that great, so I'm sure he isn't missing anything." He sneered.

I felt the pain from this words and the truth of them. I wasn't good enough for Jared. I probably did him a favor by pushing him away.

"I hate you!" I screamed. James came towards me so fast I didn't see him. I had no hope of fighting back. He was a million times stronger than me.

"Good, I'll make it that much easier to do what I am about to do. However, I could give you at least one good fuck before you die."

"Fuck you! Don't touch me!" I screamed while trying to push him back. I felt his lips on my neck. I felt fire course through my body, fighting with the blood in my system. I felt like every bone in my body was breaking from this unknown fire. I screamed out from the pain.

What the fuck was happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment