Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chapter Twenty

UNEDITED




Bella

"How do you think the guys will react?" Leah laughed next to me. We had gone all out for this bonfire, and we were going to light a couple of fires of our own.

"Well, Paul will be all over you, Jared might have a heart attack." I laughed right with her. We were walking down to the beach when all of a sudden Leah stopped causing me to almost smack into the back of her. "What the fuck Le?"

I looked at where her eyes were trained and felt my blood boil. There was the same fucking skank hanging all over Jared once again. Fuck that!

"I got this." I said to Leah before walking away. I walked over to some guy that I has saw in a couple of my classes.

"Hey there, how are you?" He asked as I walked to his side.

"Good, looking for a dance partner, know of anyone?" I asked while batting my eye lashes. He was putty in my hands as he held his hand out for me.

I followed him out to the make do dance floor. I felt Jared's eyes burning into me, so I knew he was looking. I pressed my body to the guy and started moving my body. Jared wanted to fuck around with some chick, then two can play that game, only I wouldn't use a chick. I do like the dick.

I was so involved in the song, I didn't notice Jared was walking towards me, or when he got next to me. I did however notice when his rude ass stepped between me and the guy I was dancing with.

"Jared!" I yelled at him. I watched as he tried looking innocent, pouting those nice juicy lips and got the puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you two were done dancing."

"Well I wasn't." Was my reply as I tried moving around him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back, causing me to slam into a brick wall. A very nice, warm, firm brick wall.

"Listen Bella, you might be my Alpha, but you are my imprint. I am your imprint. Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?" He spoke so quiet, it was deadly.

"That didn't fucking stop you from hitting on some chick at your locker yesterday. You are my imprint, but now you're the one who wants someone else. So I suggest you take you fucking hand off of me, now" I spoke back just as he had spoke to me, only a tad bit more demanding. I was the Alpha after all, and I was not going to be bossed around.

I watched his eyes as he fought the command. I watched as I saw hurt and anger flash. I watched at he showed no sign of letting me go. I watched as my hand made contact with his cheek. I felt the pain that that pain had caused, not only in my hand -I was hitting a brick wall after all- but also my heart shattered. I had just hit and caused physical pain to my imprint. I may be a bitch, but even I knew I went to far.

I felt even more pain as he left go of me as if I had just burnt him.

"Fine. If that's how you want it, fucking fine!" He yelled and walked away.

I dropped to the sand, not knowing what to do. We were finally getting somewhere with us, and I had to go and ruin it. But he started it by hitting on another chick, both at his locker and here tonight.

So I did the only thing I knew to do. I pulled my sorry, aching ass up out of the sand and walked to where I knew would be something to numb my pain, numb my heart, and numb any feelings.

I felt the pull, just like the bottle was calling my name. I didn't hesitate as I unscrewed the lid. I threw the bottle back, not even wincing from the burn from the whiskey.

I drained the bottle, and felt another one being shoved into my hand. I looked up to see Paul, and he was almost flaring at me. I wanted to flinch from his stare, but I felt myself straighten up, looking him straight on.

"That was a bitch move Bella."

"Fuck you Paul. Stay out of my…" I trailed off, not knowing what to call it.

"No Bella. You listen, and you fucking listen good. You fucked up. Jared hates Kim, no wait, hate isn't a strong enough word for what he felt towards her. She wont back off and leave him alone."

I stood there, just staring. Did I hear him correctly? He hated Kim. It must have been written on my face, since Paul answered.

"Yeah, he only wants you. Only you, only ever you since he imprinted. He loves you more then his own life." He shook his head before walking off.

He loves me? Of course I knew I loved him, it was part of the imprint I was fighting. And why was I fighting?

Simple, I didn't want to be left again. Every person I love has passed on, leaving me here.

I grabbed the new bottle and drank it back. I was feeling pretty damn good when some guy walked up and started dancing with me.

I wanted Jared's arms around me, keeping me warm and safe. I danced, but my heart and mind wasn't there.

I heard an annoying voice screech, "Jared, dance with me?"

"No."

"Come on. Bella doesn't want you, so now you can be with me." I growled. How fucking dare she?

"It doesn't matter if Bella wants me or not, I'm hers." I felt myself walking towards him, the cables holding me to him tightening. I wanted him, how dare I even let him think I didn't.

"She doesn't own you or anything so you're not hers. Plus, Bella is a stupid bitch, she's worthless."

Oh bitch please! He is mine and my wolf was begging and demanding that I claim him as such.

I launched myself at Jared, attaching his and my lips together. He quickly pulled back, and I felt the stab of rejection. I had pushed him to far and he was done.

I saw recognition in his eyes, and tempted fate again. I flung myself back at him. He grabbed my hips, pulling my body flush with his warm one. I nipped his bottom lip, wanting to just taste him. I couldn't help it, and worked my hands into his hair, slightly tugging. I was rewarded with a moan, and I knew we had to break apart, or it was going to go to far, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Excuse me. Can you say rude much?" Bitch growled. Oh hunny, I can do it so much better.

This wasn't the way I wanted to be pulled away from my imprint. I pulled away from Jared, wanting to groan from loss of his body heat.

"Oh I'm sorry, can I help you?" I asked, letting a little of my bitch shine through.

"Uh yeah. You can leave. I was talking to Jared bitch."

I tried holding it in, I really fucking did. But the way she was looking so fucking stupid and wanting to call me a bitch, I busted up laughing. "Oh, if only you knew how true that was."

"Ok, maybe bitch was to nice of a word. Hmm," the dumb bitch placed her finger on her chin, trying to look like she was thinking. "How about slut? Whore? Skank? Any of those sound good?"

I heard Jared growl, but I was about to kill this fucking bitch. She didn't know me. "Watch your mouth little girl, you don't know who you're dealing with." I felt Jared's arms wrap around me, but they didn't give me comfort, it almost pissed me off more.

"Sure I do. I'm actually surprised your not drunk yet. Every party you go to, you seem totally wasted. Don't ride home with her Jared; you might get killed in a car wreck. Bella, you'll never be good enough for Jared."

I stood stock still. She had hit the nail right on the fucking head. I was drunk, even if she couldn't tell, she had spoke the truth. And because of me being drunk, I knew I wasn't good enough for Jared. But for some reason, fate had placed him and me together.

"Bella, calm down. Ignore her." Jared whispered in my ear. I took a deep breath before I said anything.

"I may not be good enough for him, but I am still 100% better for him then you are. You're not even good enough for the dog shit on the bottom of someone's shoe."

"Kim, I think its time you left." I heard Billy, err dad say. "Jared, take Bella back to your place and calm her down." I felt my hips being moved to be turned around.

When I faced him, Jared hugged me towards his body. I wrapped my arms around him, hanging on for dear life. He pulled him up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt him start walking, and pulled myself even closer to him if that were possible.

I jumped and whimpered when I heard a bang with the door closing. He went through another door and then sat me down on his bed.

"Here, put these on Bella. I'll give you a minute" Jared said as he walked out of the bedroom.

I slowly pulled my clothes off, replacing them with his. Jared scent worked its way around me, and he was all I could smell.

I tasted the warm salty water before I realized I was even crying. But once I knew I was, I couldn't hold them back anymore and the dam broke.

I heard a knock on the door followed by, "Bella, I'm coming in." I didn't have the energy to bring myself to answer. I just curled in on myself, breathing in the scent of Jared from his bed and clothes.

"Bella, what's wrong?"

I looked into his eyes, and knew I couldn't do it anymore. Everything pulled me towards him and I was sick and tired of fighting everything.

"Jared, I can't do this anymore." I sniffled. This was it, he would either break my heart or would agree with what I was saying.

"Do what?" He stuttered. I saw pain flash in his eyes, and reached up cupping his cheek in my hand.

"I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of running. I'm just tired. Yesterday when I saw that bitch with her hands all over you, I wanted to hit her. And then tonight, she was all over you again and I wanted to kill the dumb bitch. I mean, who the fuck does she think she is?" I felt my anger coming back thinking about earlier.

"And then she opened her mouth and you said that you were always mine. And then I just had to touch you, kiss you, claim you. You are mine, and she just kept going. And then I kissed you and it was oh my god! It was so fucking hot. And the way you carried me, I felt safe for the first time in my life, I felt really safe."

"Bella, baby, calm down." I looked at him confused and he had a smirk on his face. I dropped my hand, he wanted to take it back. Here I was going on about how the bitch had no claim, when in reality, neither did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment