Monday, April 18, 2011

Chapter Twenty-two

UNEDITED!


I smiled as Jared grabbed my hand, pulling us after the pack and Kim. My arm felt like it was on fire; an electric current running through my body. I would never tire of the feeling of Jared's skin on mine.

Jared pulled me in for a quick kiss before entering the building. I saw the Elders sitting at the front of the small room, my pack sitting off to the right, and Kim sitting off to the left.

"Bella." Billy greeted.

"Billy." I replied. Even though I knew why he left, it didn't make it any easier knowing that he still left. It was going to take a long time, if ever, before I would be able to move on from that part of my life.

I smelt a faint smell of wolf, one that I hadn't smelt before and looked around. I watched as an older guy walked over to Kim, and looked at her with sadness.

"Kims father." Jared whispered. I felt a shiver work its way from my toes to the top of my head, and saw a smirk playin at Jared's lips. Oh, those lips!

Jared's nostrils flared, and I blushed, causing Billy to clear his throat. Opps! Not the time to get turned on Bella!

"We have been called to have this meeting due to present events that are not or were not handeled correctly. It has come to my attention that Isabella Dwyer-Black has been harmed by Kim Blackfoot." I wanted to growl at the last name I had to take. It was brought up by the Elders when I became Alpha that it might, perhaps, be easier for me to take the Black name. But as you know by now, I'm a stubborn ass. I added Black onto Dwyer to get the Elders to back the fuck off.

"Kim, what you have done is a serious crime. You have harassed Jared Call, and injured Isabella Dwyer-Black. This can not be overlooked, nor will it. Is there anything you would like to say?"

Kim sniffled, acting all innocent, and said, "She threatened me, on many occasions." I growled, and Kim looked at me. Good, the bitch looked scared.

"How has she threatened you?" Old Quil asked.

"At the senior party, she threatened to kill me, and just tonight threatened to beat me up." She let out a sob and I was even more ready to kill her.

"I want it on the record, that I, myself, have witnessed no such thing. What I have witnessed is Kim egging Bella on, and Bella telling Kim to leave. When Kim did no such thing I stepped in and forced her to leave." Billy said with authority. "It is my recommendation that Kim be moved to the Mekah rez to be with her mother."

A smile played at my lips. Maybe she would be forced to leave before I would get my hands on her.

"But I don't like my mother!" Kim yelled.

"Then you shouldn't have messed with Queen Bitch huh." I seethed.

"Wow, you did this! All of this! You are jealous that I'll get Jared and you'll be stuck with nothing but your self pity. Your just a jealous bitch! You don't desearve Jared anyway, you'll just kill him."

I lunged towards her, really tired of her mouth. I landed on her with a loud thump. She was writhing below me, trying to get free. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up so I could whisper in her ear.

"By the time I'm done with you, your going to wish you had kept your mouth fucking shut!"

As soon as I said it, she head butted me. I growled at the slight pain annoyance and the fact that the bitch was going to fight. But I was all for it.

"Ahh, you want to play I see." I growled at her. I shoved her face to the side so she couldnt head butt me again.

"Fuck off bitch."

"Ahh I was quite enoying myself. I finally found something your good at! You are some what fun to play with."

"Is that what you say to everyone? Go to parties, play with em, then kill em, you fucking blackwiddow. Ya, I know all about your ways. Your no good for Jared and will only end up killing him." She sneered.

"Well, if she kills me, at least I'll die a happy man." Jared chuckled. Kims eyes went large and I smirked at her before looking at Jared.

"That you will baby." I purred to him. I watched his eyes darken and smelt my own arrousal. The pack and elders looked to be getting a little edgy.

I turned back to Kim and really looked at her. She was actually kind of pretty. Her body is small framed, but toned. Her eyes were a dark brown, almost mud colored. If you take away the fact that she was after my imprint, oh and don't forget crazy, she might be pretty cool. Minus all that, and the imprint, Jared might have liked her.

This shocked me, causing me to stand up, and look around. My pack was looking at me like I was losing my mind, the elders stood there, confused. I looked at Jared, and saw nothing but love and respect in his eyes.

It was that moment that I knew. I just knew, that no matter what, Jared would always stand with me. Not in front of, or behind me, but beside me, as my equal. I didn't need to play Kim's petty little game, even though I really wanted to kill the bitch.

I walked over to Jared, my eyes locked with him. I sighed as he layed a soft, gentle kiss on my forehead. I felt a soft nod, and then we were walking.

Snuggled into Jared's side I felt loved, safe and content. Sure with James I felt loved, and safe, but I always wanted more. More of what, I'm not sure. Hell it could have just been more sex, more alone time, who knows, I just wanted more. With Jared, everything I felt was enough. The only more left was to get married, raise a family and grow old together.

I shocked myself thinking about having a family. I have never wanted kids, never thought about them, never cared for them. But with Jared, the thought of kids came easily, natural.

"What's running through that head of yours?" I looked up at Jared and smiled.

"Oh, nothing. Just glad that the Kim problem is taken care of." I laughed when I felt Jared shiver.

"You and me both. So now what?"

"Well, we were in middle of a game." Jake pipped up from behind us. I couldn't help but smile when I remembered tackeling Jared.

"True." I giggled. I nodded my head, watching the guys take off for the beach.

"So..." Leah drug on when we sat down.

"So...?"

"Oh come on! Don't make me spell it out!"

"Fine, don't spell it out, just tell me." I told her looking innocently.

She growled, and huffed before finally saying, "You guys look really close. Have you marked eachother yet?"

I felt myself blush, not wanting to have this conversation, but knowing I was stuck here.

"No, we haven't even had sex yet." I rushed out.

"What!" Leah screeched. The guys stopped playing, Jake and Paul running into eachother. "Sorry." She said, rolling her eyes.

"You heard me." I said a lot quieter then she had.

"Wow, Paul and I can't keep our hands off eachother." I faked covered my ears. I saw how much they couldn't keep their hands off eachother, I didnt need to hear it as well.

"Speaking off." I looked at Leah, then the guys. She got my idea and we both stood up. When the guys werent paying attention, we took off after them. We knocked them into the ocean, tackeling them.

It didnt take long before the rest of the pack joined in. Leah and I played war a couple of times, which I won. I mean face it, I'm alpha so that makes me stronger, plus when your sitting on the shoulders of La Push's eye candy, yeah well that don't help either.

Leah and I got out of the water and watched the guys tackel and wrestle eachother. I'm pretty sure we were both hot and bothered. I licked my lips when Jared came walking towards me. I wanted to take my toungue and just taste that water rolling down his tonned body.

From the growl I heard from Jared, I'm sure he was thinking the same thing. I jumped up and went running towards him. He caught me with no problems, grabbing me under my ass and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed a gentle kiss at the corner of his mouth.

"Hey baby." He murmmured.

"Hey yourself." I sighed. When he tightened his arms around me, I felt how excited I had made him, and ground myself harder against him.

"Don't start something you wont finish." He growled.

"Who said I wasn't going to fnish?" I purred.

I took a deep breath, wanting to inhale the smell of Jared. What I got was a familiar scent, but it deffiantly was not Jared. My body froze, my bones locking in and not moving.

"Baby what..." I felt the growl in Jared's chest and knew he smelt it to.

"Another leech?" Leah asked coming to stand beside me.

"No, human. And I know exactly who it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment