Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chapter Two

Ok, so finally here's chapter two! Sorry school and life have just been kicking my ass. Also wanted to say, when (not if) ffnet messes up again, it will be the last time I post my stories on here. On my profile is the website of where they will be. Sorry, but FFNet has just pissed me off when it goes down for like two weeks at a time. Also on that website, you'll find playlists, banners and any information that goes with the stories.


A huge thank you to Stacey for getting this done. I literally finished it, sent it to her, and got it back in like 20 minutes. Yeah, she totally rocks! Moving on, hope ya enjoy this chapter. This is actually only about half of what I was going to put in this chapter, but it still ended up working with me. ENJOY!

Bella

I sat quietly on the way back to Peter's house. I really wished that Alice would leave Edward, he wasn't, nor would he ever be, good enough for her.

Once we got to Peter's, I jumped out of the truck and slowly walked to the house. Opening the door, I felt like a brick wall had hit me. I fell on my ass with something heavy on top of me.

"Jasper!" I heard Charlotte giggle out.

"Oops! Sorry sis." Jasper mumbled out while rolling off me.

"Well, I guess I can't always save you." I heard Peter laugh.

I growled at him for the second time today, before rolling over and wrestling with Jasper. When both of us were laughing so hard we were out of breath, we both laid on our backs lookin' up at the sky.

"So, Edward was at it again today, huh?"

I sighed. "Yeah, he's just an ass. I really hate him."

"Now Bella, don't say something you'll regret later. He's an alright guy, he just don't know how to treat Alice, sis."

I lay there, not saying anything. I didn't want to listen to how great of a guy Edward was. He's an asshole in my book, and always would be.

"Whatever." I said before jumping up and brushing the cold snow off my body. I looked around to see that Peter was by Char's car looking under the hood. I giggled knowing that Jasper probably tried to fix something.

For being twins, those two were exact opposites. Jasper was the quiet, musical one. Peter, on the other hand, was loud and into cars, or anything he could do with his hands and fix.

I loved Jasper. He was the best brother I could ask for. Even though I didn't share the same last name, the Whitlock's treated me as one of their own. I had a house key, and was welcome to come and go as I wished. Charlotte was, besides Alice, my best friend. Jasper and Char had always liked each other, but were both to shy to do anything about it. So one time Peter and I went out, we drug those two along and shoved em together. Ever since that day, they were happily in love.

I was already over my bad mood, from my roll in the snow with Jasper, and had almost forgotten about Alice and Edward, almost.

"Pst." I looked over to see Jasper rolling a snow ball in his hands.

"Don't you dare!" I said, before bending down and getting my own snow ball. I watched as Jasper shook his head at me, before pointing over to Char and Peter. I quickly nodded my head, and got ready to throw it on Jasper's command.

I saw the smirk playing on Jasper's lips and watched as he threw the snowball. I watched as it hit Peter in the middle of his back. I quickly threw mine and watched as it hit Char.

I was ready to run, or grab more snow to make another snowball. I, however, was not ready when Char and Peter turned around throwing their own snowballs.

"I know how you two get when together alone!" Charlotte yelled.

I took off running, reaching down once in a while to grab snow, forming a snowball as I ran. I heard footsteps behind me and picked up my pace. I turned getting ready to throw the snowball when I was tackled.

"Pay-back," Char laughed, smashing a snowball against me. I worked to roll us, but slowly got it done. I took the small snowball that I had already made, and shoved it down her shirt before getting up and running.

I skidded to a halt when I reached the front yard. I felt pressure on back and saw that Char had skidded to a halt also.

There, rolling around on the ground was Peter and Jasper. They were evenly matched. I'm pretty sure both of us had drool flowing out of our mouths at the sight.

Char tapped my shoulder and handed me a snowball. We both quickly threw them at the guys, causing them to stop wrestling.

The guys looked at us, before jumping up, causing Char and I to yell and take off running. I ran around the yard until I ran out of breath and just threw myself down to the ground. I was laughing too hard, and out of breath from running, that breathing in the cold air hurt my lungs.

"Now, that wasn't nice." Peter chuckled before lying down beside me.

"But you still love me." I rolled onto my side and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. A shiver made its way through me, so I jumped up and held my hand down to help Peter up, before we both made our way inside.

Getting into Peter's room, I made quick work of getting out of my wet, cold clothes. I grabbed a pair of Peter's shorts and a t-shirt and jumped into his bed, under his covers.

Once Peter got into bed, I snuggled up to him. I wrapped my body around him, and laughed when he jumped.

"Baby, your feet are freezing!"

"You know what they say, cold feet means a warm heart." I giggled.

"Well then it must be true, because you have the warmest heart."

I sighed and snuggled in even closer. I couldn't have been in a better place then I was right now. I was with a man that I loved, and would do anything for me. I felt bad that Alice didn't have that. Edward was a dickhead, and that was on a good day.

"I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have you to baby." I smiled against his chest knowing he felt the same way.

I looked at the clock and jumped up.

"Shit! Peter your going to be late for work!"

"Fuck!" I laughed when Peter jumped out of bed and tripped. "Not funny Bella!"

"Oh, it is from where I'm standing." I giggled.

I watched as he quickly got dressed and followed him downstairs. I giggled as he tripped down the last two steps, which he quickly turned to growl at me.

"Down boy," I said while giving Christina a hug.

"Peter, you still gonna take me to hockey practice?"

"I can't Chris, I'm late for work, I'm sorry!" Peter sighed while putting on his boots.

"No, its fine, I can miss it." I looked between the two of them. Jasper and Peter would do anything for their little sister, and I knew not taking her to practice was killing him. Chris loved hockey, and never missed a game or practice.

"I can take ya." I smiled as Chris' and Peter's faces lit up.

"Thank you, baby! You can drop me off and take the truck. I'll throw your bag in the back of the truck Chris, let's go." I laughed as Peter gave a small grunt picking up Chris's hockey bag. I could barely lift it, so I wasn't sure how a thirteen year old girl could.

We followed Peter out to the truck and quickly jumped in. We idly talked on the way to where Peter worked, Newton's Outdoor Goods. Chris had a game coming up this weekend that we both promised to go to, and we talked about school. Before we knew it, we were at Newton's.

After Peter jumped out, I took drivers seat and Chris took the passenger seat. She laughed and went through the CD's before picking one and putting it in the player. I quickly adjusted the seat and laughed knowing Peter was going to get grouchy when he saw that I moved his mirrors around.

I laughed when the song came on and started playing. I didn't know my manly boyfriend would have this song on a CD and in his truck.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo
You were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while

Oh, oh, oh

'Cause you were Romeo,
I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go

Chris and I started singing along, laughing and enjoying ourselves.

'Cause you were Romeo,
I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and he pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh

We were both young when I first saw you

We pulled up to the arena laughing and still singing. I shut the truck off and we climbed out. After Chris got her bag, I set the alarm and we made our way inside.

When we got inside, we saw guys on one half of the arena, and girls on the other.

I laughed when Chris huffed.

"I don't know why they won't let me on the boys' team. I'm stronger then those pansies."

"And that's why they won't let you on. You might just hurt one of them, and then they'd be embarrassed because a girl whooped on em."

She giggled walking down to the arena to get ready. I quickly found a chair and made myself comfortable.

I had been sitting there for about twenty minutes, really enjoying watching the practice. I watched in awe at how different the practice was compared to the game, yet they were so similar. And I began to really think that Mr. and Mrs. Whitlock needed to talk to the coaches.

The girls didn't seem to push Chris, and she out powered them, and did circles around them. Hell, it looked like she could out power the boys' team. I giggled thinking that. I guess growing up with two older brothers had its advantages. But also the disadvantages, poor girl wouldn't get a date till those two moved out, and even then it would be hard.

"Can I join you?" I looked up to Edward walking down the steps towards me. I rolled my eyes. I had forgotten his little sister, Rosalie, played hockey.

"I'd rather you didn't." I said shortly.

"You really don't like me, do you?" I wanted to growl when he sat down beside me anyways.

"I don't like the way you treat Alice."

"I love her, you know that."

"Could have fooled me. You're the world's biggest asshole when it comes to her. How is she anyway?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Mad at me." He sighed. I laughed.

"Did you really think she'd forgive you?"

"No, but," he sighed, "will you tell her I love her please?"

"Why should I?"

"Because, she listens to you."

I snorted. "No, if she did listen to me, you'd be long gone by now."

He was silent for awhile. I was mentally doing a happy dance thinking he'd finally got the hint. I was so wrong.

"I also don't want her to leave for school."

"Oh, for fuck sake!" I yelled, causing to people to look at me. I blushed looking down at my hands. "It's a great opportunity for her, something she's always wanted to do."

"I don't want her to leave me."

"Then fucking act like it. Stop treating her like dog shit on the bottom of your damn shoe!"

"She said the same thing. You girls really do stick together." He sighed, standing up.

I tampered my temper down. I wasn't going to lose it because he is fucking dumb. I watched the remaining practice, thinking how life would be so different if Alice had never met Edward.

"Ready?" Chris asked, walking up the steps towards me.

"Yep, how about grabbing some food?" I asked. She nodded and we made our way back out to the truck. I undid the alarm and jumped into the truck. We made our way to the cafe, and quickly ordered.

Chris was silent throughout dinner, and there was a storm brewing in her eyes. I was silent, letting her work it out on her own, unless she asked for help. When we were done eating, I paid for the ticket and walked outside.

On the way to get Peter, Chris decided now was the time to talk.

"So, Rosalie talked to me during practice." I was shocked. Rose never talked to anyone, she was always 'too good' for them.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, trying my damnedest to keep shock out of my voice.

"Yeah, she said that I should have been born a boy, since I don't have a good figure for being a girl."

"And how did you respond?" Now I was angry.

"I told her that may be true, but I'll be the one getting a scholarship for playing hockey and my grades."

I laughed, and Chris turned the music up. The rest of the way to get Peter, one thought ran through my head...

Stupidity must run in the Cullen genes!

No comments:

Post a Comment