Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chapter Eight

Before I could say another thing, I was being picked up. I starting getting sharp pain in my stomach and could come up with, was that I was having contractions. I just felt like dying. I clenched my eyes shut as another pain ripped through me, only to open my eyes in a white room. I could tell that it had been sterilized just from the smell.

I saw Caius at the end of the bed I was laying on; he was taking his robe off and putting on some sterile clothing. I watched on, confused as to what was happening. Alec moved to stand beside my head.

"Bella, if we have a boy, how do you like the name Alexander Charles Volturi?" Alec asked softly while kissing my forehead.

"Sounds good. But if we have a girl, how about Alessandra Jane Volturi?"

"Both sound wonderful." I nodded at Alec and put my focus back to what was going on around us. There was only Jane, Caius, Alec and I in the room. Caius was at the end of the bed getting ready to lift a blanket that I just noticed was placed in my lap, and that someone had taken off my skirt. Yes, me Bella, was wearing a skirt. It was just so much easier with how big I had become.

"Uh... Caius... what are you doing?" I felt my blush creeping onto my face.

"Bella, I'm the only one that has knowledge in this. I'm going to deliver your and Alec's child." Caius nodded at Alec, and soon I felt Alec sitting behind me with my back to his chest. This brought back memories of us dancing all those times and I couldn't help the small giggle that escaped before I was overcame with pain.

"What's got you giggling love?" Alec asked with a chuckle in his voice. I panted through the pain before answering him.

"This position just brings back some memories." I giggled again causing the other two in the room to groan.

"I didn't want a visual picture of your time spent with my brother Bella." Jane complained just causing me to laugh.

"Believe it or not, the memories were clean, for once."

"Enough, Jane, Alec you are like my children. Bella you are my niece, I don't need to hear this information. Now when I count to three I need you to push Bella." I nodded as he counted then pushed on three. We did this over and over on every contraction and I thought I was going to pass out. Alec kept whispering soothing words in my ear each time.

"Alec, when this is over with, your getting cut!" I yelled out, listening as it echoed off the stone walls. Jane giggled and Caius and Alec groaned. With one final push, the room was filled with soft whimpering cries.

"Bella, I love you so much."

"Alec, Bella meet Alexander Charles Volturi." Caius said handing us a beautiful little boy. His eyes were chocolate brown like mine but slowly turned into red the closer it got to the pupil. He had Alec's brown hair with a little bit of light blond and red in spots. He was the perfect combination of Alec and I. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks and looked up to see Alec. I could see the venom in his eyes from tears that he could never shed.

"Um... Bella? Please hand Alexander over to Jane please?" Caius asked. I looked at him confused but did as I was told. It was a good thing I was in a room of vampires because as I moved to hand Alexander over to Jane, pain ripped threw me once again.

"What the fuck is going on?" I ground out between clenched teeth. I felt Alec shake a little bit behind me and knew that he was worried as was I.

"Bella, I need you to push." Caius ordered. I didn't give it a second thought as I pushed. This pain was a little bit worse, probably because my body was exhausted. I greedily took in a deep breath and was ordered to push again. Once again the room was filled with soft cries. "I guess you guys will get to use both of the names." Caius spoke as he handed me a little girl. I felt as a sob ripped through my chest.

"Alessandra Jane Volturi." I cooed at her. She had light brown hair almost a dirty blond, and the same eyes as her brother. She was a little bit bigger, but just as soft. Caius finished cleaning everything and left the room. Jane helped me to Alec's and my room while Alec carried the babies. Once I got there, I crawled into bed, Alec fallowing me as Jane left. Alec put the babies between us and gave me a kiss.

"I love you Isabella. You have made me the happiest man. Not only did you give me one gift, but two. I will protect you three always and forever."

"I love you Alec." I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The two weeks before the wedding flew by. Alex and Aless were growing like crazy. I remember crying myself to sleep because they were growing so fast. They were already walking around and starting to form words. We found that Alex had a gift much like Alec's with a mix of Jane's. He could make you lose all your senses, but could cause you the worst of pain. We figured that since Jane's gift was mixed in was because Alec and Jane were blood siblings.

Aless could read minds but also put pictures in your mind and make you believe that you were actually where she was showing. It was stronger when she touched you, but she could show you what she wanted to. She had preferred doing that instead of talking, we told her she also needed to talk to us verbally as well. We had been working with them so that they only used their gifts when needed and not just for fun or because they got mad. They were quick learners and understood everything we told them.

The wedding was tomorrow, and now that I wasn't the only one that ate human food, we ordered some more. Alex and Aless could eat human food or drink blood. They were big fans of human food, but they ate it.

Since I had lost all the baby weight quickly, I decided I wanted a new dress. Jane and I had gone shopping and found a beautiful dress. The shoulder straps had bead work on it, and the bust was cherry red, which also had bead work done on it. At the bottom of the dress, the bead work worked it's way up the dress. The red from the bust moved into the back and flowed down the center of the dress, fanning out at the train. It also had bead work done all over it. While shopping for it, Aless found a dress she wanted to wear, which was just like mine, only smaller.

Alec was ordered out of the room with Alex and all the girls stayed in my room. The next morning we all got ready. Jane had my hair half up with curls running down my back. Slipping into my dress, I heard the music coming from the gardens and knew it was time to get going. I slowly made my way to the gardens only tripping once. I chuckled to myself, great on the day I need my balance most, it decides to go on vacation.

I saw the two most handsome guys waiting at the end of the aisle for me. Alex was in a child's tux with a blood red shirt and tie, while Alec was in his uniform. I felt my arousal and heard a low growl from Alec and snickers from everyone else. My children looked at me confused and I felt my blush once again. At least they didn't know what was going on.

The ceremony was beautiful. Red and white roses all over the place, the vows spoken. At the reception everyone had a good time. Alec and I sat down with the kids and helped them eat, while I nibbled on food. It was steak, corn and a potatoe. The steak the kids were eating, was still pretty bloody. I guess they were getting both of what they ate. Mine on the other hand, was well done.

Throughout the night, I'm pretty sure I danced with everyone. I danced with the kids and couldn't help but giggle when they tried dancing like the adults. Watching father, Caius and Marcus dance was interesting to say the least. They danced like the 'younger generation' and I'm pretty sure I broke a rib from laughing so hard. They did dance pretty good, but watching a father figure and two uncle figures let go and dance like that, is what made it so funny.

By the end of the night, I was glad to be able to go to my room. Jane was going to take Alex and Aless, saying she was giving us 'grown up time' with a smirk. Alec didn't waist time in picking me up and carrying me to our room.

"Alec, will you help me with my dress?" I felt him walk up behind me and undo the zipper, going painfully slow. I whimpered when his finger fallowed in the zippers wake just as slowly.

"Love, you have no idea what you do to me." He whispered huskily.

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea." I said smugly, pressing my hips into his feeling his arousal. He pushed the dress down and growled when he saw I was completely naked. He turned me around and started stripping his own clothing off as he put his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I moaned when I felt the skin on skin contact. I lifted up and gently lowered myself onto him, causing me to moan and Alec to growl. I moved my hips on him, it felt as though I was dancing with him, and kept grinding into him. It didn't take long before I felt myself let go and moan out Alec's name, with him fallowing closely behind me.

He held onto me as he walked us to the bathroom. I wanted to taste him, so I brought my lips to his hungrily. I heard him turn the water on and the glass door open then close before I felt the warm water hit my back.

I slowly slid down his hard body, earning a growl from Alec when I brushed against his erection. I smirked at him knowing this was going to be a long, wonderful night. I turned into the water and started washing my hair. Before I turned around, I grabbed the body wash and turned to see Alec shamelessly looking me up and down with a smirk of his own.

"See something you like?"

"Yes, and I want it... now." He growled out. A small moan slipped out of my mouth from that growl. He ran his finger from my neck and slowly down towards my center. He slipped a finger into me, causing me to drop the body wash with a loud thump. Alec lift my right leg, hooking it over his hip, and swiftly entered me. I moaned out at the contact.

I wrapped my arms around his neck for better balance, and started moving my hips in time with him. It wasn't long before I let go, Alec fallowing behind me. He lowered my hip, and we continued on with our shower.

After washing each other, we got out of the shower, grabbing towels on our way to the bedroom. We crawled into bed, with me snuggling up to Alec ready for a good night's sleep.

"I love you Mrs. Volturi." Alec whispered. I loved being called that.

"I love you to, Mr. Volturi." I mumbled before falling asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next month went by with no problems. Alex and Aless were running around and speaking full sentences now. With them getting older and stronger, so were their gifts.

The ball was going to be in a month, and would be considered my 'coming out'. Yeah yeah, in other words, they were telling the vampire world of my being the princess.

I was playing with the kids in their room, when I heard someone come in through my bedroom door. Thinking it was Alec, I made no move to get up. I heard the footsteps coming closer to me, and even though I didn't have vampire hearing, I knew those weren't Alec's footsteps. Aless looked at me with a worried look before looking at her Aunt who had entered, who also wore a worried expression.

"Jane..." I called out.

"Bella, we are needed in the throne room. Gianna will take the children." Just as she said that, Gianna walked in the room. I gave her a warm smile, pulling myself up off the floor, and then fallowing Jane out of the door.

When we walked into the throne room, I walked to my spot by Marcus. Alec walked up beside me, with a blank face. I knew that face: he was getting ready to leave on a mission.

"Felix, Demetri, Alec you will be going on a mission, Jane will be joining you on this trip as well. There is a vampire in the states creating newborns, this may lead to a war. This must be taken care of immediately. You are to leave in an hour." Aro spoke. I looked at Alec and dropped to my knees. He was going to leave us, and we didn't know for how long.

"Love, come on." Alec spoke softly as he picked me up and carried me to our room. When we entered, Gianna quietly left.

"Your leaving." Aless spoke with sadness in her voice.

"Yes, but I'll be back baby girl." Aless ran to her father and started crying. Alex, my strong little man, walked over to me and hugged me. Alec pulled us over to him, and we had a big hug going on. We must have stayed standing there for awhile, because Jane joined our hug.

"Hey. We'll be back soon, I promised." She said stroking Alex and Aless's hair. They nodded and crawled out of our arms, and hugged her. I walked to Alec and breathed in his scent. I was going to miss him at night.

"Love, I will be back I promise." I nodded into his chest.

"Alec, we must leave now." Jane offered. I pulled away from Alec and wrapped our babies in my arms. We all cried watching Alec and Jane walk out of the room.

That night we all slept in my bed. Well let me rephrase that, Alex and Aless slept in my bed, I just laid there. I couldn't seem to sleep without Alec being here. The ache in my chest came back and knocked the breath out of me.

I felt the tears run silently down my cheeks. I looked down at my sleeping angels beside me and couldn't help but bend over and give each a kiss on their foreheads.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The following day seemed to drag. I was strong for my children, but when they weren't around, I fell apart, and only Alec could pick the pieces up.

This went on for a week, before I heard from him. It was wonderful to hear his voice. I slept that night, but not real well. I knew my body was worn out from maybe two hours asleep each night.

Another week went by, and I was starting to wonder if they were coming back anytime soon. I had started sitting in on the meetings, trying to figure things out before I'm changed. But it didn't seem to keep my mind busy, it always wondered back to Alec.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We were sitting in the throne room, when I heard yelling outside the door. Two of the voices sounded scared and one just sounded pissed. We all looked at the door as it opened to reveal Felix.

"Alec and Jane are handling the people we went after. However you will not be happy." He spoke to me. I looked at him confused. He called out to Demetri to bring in the first two.

I looked at the door and my jaw hit the ground. There stood before me were Crystal and Victoria, two people I never thought I would see again. But they weren't the same, they had been changed. They looked at me confused, but didn't say anything.

"Father, what is going on?" I seethed out.

"They were part of the newborns. They must be killed."

"They are my friends." He looked at me weird. "They were my room-mates in Seattle. The must not have been taught."

"Dear, what do you suggest we do?" Now the girls were really looking at me weird.

"Teach them correctly, and give them the choice of joining." He nodded.

"I agree, but it is up to them." All eyes turned back to Crystal and Victoria, and they soon nodded. I felt the smile come across my face. That is until I heard the door open again. I looked up to see the one person I never wanted to see again. I was stunned into silence. I would know that red hair and screaming from anywhere.

"Silence!" Aro ordered. She finally looked at her surroundings and noticed me. She got a smirk on her face before speaking.

"At last I have found you, and in a place you don't belong." I felt my own growl building up in my chest. I heard the door open again, and looked at a very guilty Gianna before I saw my children running to me. "Ah, now I see why you are here. Your nothing but a toy to look after immortal children."

"Silence!" I ordered her in the same tone Aro had just used.

"And what are you going to do? Your nothing but a trashy human." Victoria dropped to the ground, screaming out in pain. I looked to see Jane looking at me confused, so she wasn't using her gift. I looked down to see my son, with a death glare towards Victoria.

"Alex!" I hissed. Victoria slowly stood up and before I could grab my son, he was walking towards him.

"You will never talk about my mother that way again. Or I will cause you the worst pain you have ever been in." He looked at his father, causing Alec to wink at Alex and smirk. Once Victoria got her composure back, she glared at me.

"Mother? So the little brats are yours? Do you even know who the father is?" I heard Alec growl at this.

"You will not speak to me or my children this way." I growled out.

"And what are you going to do about it whore?" She spat out.

"Right now, she holds the power of your life." Aro spoke. I smirked at Victoria.

"How does she do that? She's human."

"I may be human, but I hold power over you, you don't even know exists." I smirked.

"I have power over you as well child." She sang out.

"And, please tell, how do you hold power over me?" I asked in the same tone.

"Hows daddy doing?" She asked. I didn't understand what she was getting at. Looking around the room, no one else knew either. Except for my baby girl. Victoria was playing something in her head, causing my daughter to try and lunge after her. Her brother grabbed her before I could even move. "He did put up quite a fight for being a human. But he was easy, and good toO."

Aless let a sob out before grabbing my hand. I felt my breath catch in my throat at the scene that was going on in my head.

I looked in the mirror. I looked tired. Not my beautiful self. My fire red hair was getting a dull look to it. I had been tracking Bella Swan for awhile now, and I was getting tired of it. She would die. I would spend the rest of my existence to find her. I went back to Forks about two years after my mate James was killed, and had been here for a day.

The Cullen's house was empty, so I knew they were no longer here. I walked through their house, looking for any kind of information. I found out that Bella's father was the Chief of Police here and his address.

I left the house quickly and went to the house. I couldn't smell Bella. I would never forget her sent, strawberries and freesia. Well since she wasn't here, her father would do as a warning I was coming after her.

I left and went to the edge of town. No one would hear his screams out here. I found an empty house that would work perfectly for my plan. I pulled out the cell phone I had stolen off of a snack this morning and dialed the police station.

"Hello, Forks Police Department. How may I help you?" A male's voice spoke.

"Yes, there is a house on the edge of town. I saw someone breaking into it." He said he would send the chief out to take care of it. Too easy really. I walked around the house, waiting for him to show up.

It was a cute and small house. A little run down, but cute all the same. I heard gravel crunching in the driveway and knew he was here. I heard the door open and a smell float to me, he smelled some like Bella. He would be tasty.

"Can I help you?" I asked, stepping around the corner.

"Yes, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This is private property." He stated all professional like, causing me to laugh.

"No, I don't think I will. See, I don't care about the law." I saw him pull his gun, and had to laugh even harder. "That won't hurt me you know." I pointed to his gun. He thought he'd try and fire a shot. When he saw there was no damage, I saw fear in his eyes. "You really shouldn't have done that." I threatened walking towards him.

"What are you? What do you want?"

"As to what I am, it's no concern of yours. As to what I want, that's easy. I want your skank of a daughter." I saw him hit me, but didn't feel it. I saw red, causing me to pick him up and throw him across the room and into the other wall. I heard his bones crack and smelt blood. This wouldn't take long.

He tried moving away from me, but ended up yelling out in pain. I saw more blood coming out of him and just wanted to get this over with. He was bleeding out.

"Tsk tsk, you shouldn't hurt yourself like that." I scolded.

"My daughter did nothing to you. Leave her alone!" He screamed out from pain and anger.

"That's where your wrong. Your Isabella was the cause of my James's death. I can't find her, you will do for now." I said before sinking my teeth into him and pulling the remaining blood out of him. His blood was good, I wanted more.

Once his body was drained, I found some gas and a lighter. I poured the gas all over the small house and his body before carefully making the lighter come to life and throwing it in the gas.

I stood outside and watched the house burn to ashes. When I heard vehicles coming, I turned and walked away.

My daughter let go of my hand with a loud sob. I didn't realize I also had tears running down my cheeks. Alec looked like he wanted to run to me and comfort me but couldn't.

"Momma." Aless cried out. No child should see what she just showed me. Hell no adult should see what I just saw. I settled my eyes on Victoria, and all I saw was red. This bitch took away my father! I walked up in front of her, squared my shoulders and spoke in a deadly whisper. I knew everyone could hear me, and my word was final on her life.

"You will die by my hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment