Monday, March 14, 2011

Chapter Fourteen


Bella

I couldn't decide if I was being filled with good memories or bad as we drove down the driveway. I thought I would never come back to this place, guess life had another plan.

After I had tortured Edward, and he had told his family the truth, we –the family- became close. They no longer claimed Edward, and since Tanya was his mate, her as well.

I was glad that they took to my family as well as they did. Rose even gave up being a bitch to me, maybe because she was scared of me and my family, or because I was already part of the life she didn't want.

Every time Emmett and Jasper were around my son, I did nothing but yell. Who would have known that Jasper was just as bad as Emmett?

My son had picked up some habits I wasn't proud of him having. But since he and Aless were pretty much grown now, I let them live their lives.

Alice had gotten my daughter into shopping; ha better her than me. Only difference, Aless loves it, where as I hate it. But I couldn't complain, because Alice and my daughter got along.

The one person I wasn't sure on them getting along with was Alec, but the Cullen's once again surprised me. They accepted Alec as their own.

After I confronted Edward, I really had moved on. I felt the weight of the world lift off me. Everything had healed itself up, which lead me to the here and now.

The here and now currently led me to stand outside the big white house in the middle of the forest that I thought I'd never return to.

"Bella!" Esme greeted me while walking out of her house. "Alec, how are you dear?"

"Fine, thank you." Alec kindly replied. I loved my husband; always so polite.

"Come in. Everyone went hunting, but should be back soon."

We followed her in and she showed us where to place our items and where we would be staying. The house was bigger then I remembered, but then again, this is Esme we're talking about. She probably knew we were coming and added onto the house; not that I was complaining.

"So, because of your diet, we will have to ask that you don't hunt around here." Esme politely said.

"Of course, however Alex and Aless will be eating more human food then blood. I don't want to hear it!" I said to my pouting children.

At that time everyone came rushing in the door. We all said our hellos before breaking off to our own groups.

I was standing there watching how my children interacted with the Cullen's when I felt my husband slide up behind me. We stood there silent for a while just watching our kids and enjoying each other.

"Love, would you like to go for a walk?" Alec purred in my ear. I nodded and we said a quick good-bye to everyone.

Walking in the forest, hand in hand with Alec, I couldn't help but think back on my life. If you would have told me two years ago, I would be married to a vampire, who wasn't Edward, and had two wonderful kids; I would have laughed and asked if you had lost your damn mind.

Although my life wasn't a fairytale; I had my ups and my downs. I still wanted to be mad at Edward, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. Because of him leaving me and breaking my heart, the road of life led me to Alec. My one true love that mended my heart and made me whole.

Alec gave me everything I could ever think of and more. He loved me with his whole being, as I did him.

"Love?" I looked up from the ground to see my father's old house. I watched as a man and woman came out with a small child around the age of three. They played in the front yard on a swing set and laughed while the child giggled. It was one the cutest things ever.

"I'm glad it went to a good family." I mumbled before turning around and walking back towards the Cullen's. We were halfway there when I felt the bark of a tree on my back. I looked around me but all I could see was Alec and his black eyes.

"Alec." I moaned as he pinned me to the tree harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my legs around his waist.

"Good thing you're wearing a skirt love, or else you'd be walking back with no jeans." He purred. I rubbed myself against him, trying to get friction, but only earning a growl from Alec. I didn't have a chance to think before he entered me.

Once we were done, we went back to the house. We quickly jumped in the shower, even though everyone could smell it on us. As we were walking out I heard yelling. I quickly looked at Alec before flying down the stairs.

"What in the hell is going on?" I yelled.

"Bella?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned towards the voice only to see Jake. "You're the new bloodsucker in town. This breaks the treaty." He growled.

"The Cullen's didn't change me Jake. We both know that so shut the hell up." He looked at me shocked.

"Your eyes. What the fuck is going on?"

"Jake, as you remember, this is my husband Alec. And somewhere around here are my children." I mumbled.

"You have children?"

"Yes, I have two of them. I have a boy and a girl."

"Where are they?" At that time the front door flew open. In walked a female and two other guys.

"And who do we have here?" Esme asked.

"Leah, Jared, and Seth." Jake mumbled.

"Alaxander! Alessandra!" Alec yelled behind me. I heard Aless giggling and knew they did something.

"What did you two do?" I laughed at their expression.

"There was some huge ass dogs out back and we… um played?" Alex laughed out. Jake and his friends growled.

"Jake, meet my kids." I giggled out. Leah looked at Alex and they got lost in each other.

"Ah hell." Leah mumbled. I looked around the room questioning.

"Explain…. Now." I demanded

"Uh, imprinting. Leah actually fucking imprinted." Jared laughed. Leah turned on him. I had heard of imprinting, but never thought it would happen on one of my children.

"Wait, as in Alex is Leah's soul mate?" Jake nodded. "Well isn't this fucking great!" I mumbled.

"Babe, have you lost your mind?" Alec asked me.

"Nope, looks like we're moving."

No comments:

Post a Comment