Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chapter Ten



Jared

"Hey dumbass, you really think you could lock me in my room? A room that has a window? Are you really that fucking retarded?"

Ah, and there's the voice that fucking drives me insane, yet draws me in. I had been saving Isabella Dwyer's ass since she came here. First, when she was about to jump off a cliff, then when she and Leah were talking to those leeches. Yet, for some unknown damn reason, I was drawn to her.

"What the - how the - what the fuck!" I stuttered. Who the hell did she think she was to come in here and get me frustrated? I heard the pack of morons trying to hold in their laughs. I was just about to let out a growl when Billy started talking.

"Is there a problem here?" Isabella snapped her attention to Sam with a deadly glare. I wonder what that's about.

"Nope, not at all." I stood frozen in place as I watched her come straight at me and talk in a deadly whisper. "If you ever fucking touch me again, I will cut your damn dick off and feed it to the fucking wolves. Got it?"

I was even more frozen; did she know? No, she couldn't know, could she? I mean she wasn't raised here, so she didn't know the legends. Did she?

"Dude, what the hell. Afraid to stand up to Bella?" Sam asked. It was enough to pull me out of my daze. I looked around, only to see Bella storming back towards us. When did she leave the room?

"The day one of you guys actually grows the fucking balls to stand up to me, I'll be surprised." She then turned and stormed towards her room only to mumble right as she was about to enter her room, "God, just being around you guys any longer is going to make me pms."

"You don't have to worry about pms-ing; you're a damn bitch all the time anyway." I chuckled out. Bad idea!

"Do you have a fucking problem?" She yelled.

"The only problem around here seems to be that large stick stuck up your ass." I heard a couple of the guys cough to cover up their laughs. She looked at me, and I'm sure her eyes held fire.

"Oh, can you feel the love? Because I sure as hell can." My alpha replied.

"Fuck you! Fuck all of you! Mainly you Jared. You're such a fucking pussy you can't even look me in the damn eyes when you talk to me!"

I stood there shocked as she went into her room, grabbed some stuff and went to the bathroom. Had I really been avoiding looking her in the eyes? Yes. Did I want her as an imprint? Fuck no!

"Uh, dude?" I heard my brother ask. I looked at him, not saying anything. "Are you afraid she's your imprint?"

That pulled me out of the daze I was in, with a fast response of, "fuck no!"

"Okay, so I can try and have my fun with her." Paul asked.

"Don't fucking touch her." I growled. I caught myself too late.

"Paul, leave my daughter alone." Billy chuckled.

"I'll be the first to admit that she is fuckhot, but I just felt like getting a rise out of Jared." He smirked. I started to launch myself at him, only to stop dead in my tracks when I heard a yell.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?"

I ran towards Bella, ignoring everyone laughing. I flung the door open and saw Bella standing there, towel around her ankles, naked. Her back was towards me and I looked to see who was in the room, then I saw red.

"What the fuck Quil?" I yelled.

"I… uh… well… uh… what?" He stuttered still looking at Bella. I started to shake, and went to stand in front of her, blocking his view on her. Why the fuck am I protective over her?

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked again. Quil snapped out of it and looked at me, finally.

"I was looking for you fuckers. You only seem to ignore me now." I saw that he was sweating and started to shake, I knew he was close to phasing.

"Sam." I said quietly, to low for Bella or Quil to hear… Or so I thought.

"I don't want fucking Mr. Asshole in my god damned room. In fact I don't want any of you fuckers in here. GET OUT!" Bella yelled. For some reason, my body went against me and started to move. It was like she spoke in an alpha tone, and I had no choice but to listen.

I growled catching Quil's attention as he tucked tail and went out the door. He followed us to the living room and sat on the couch, looking like a little kid that got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Quil, care to explain?" Sam asked.

"Billy always said when I was younger, that if I needed a father figure, to come to him."

"What is wrong son?" Billy spoke up.

Quil looked around the room and looked like he was about to puke. His face was almost white compared to the tanned skin of our tribe.

"If you fuckers ever come into my room again, I will beat the shit out of you!" Bella screamed.

"Shut up you stupid bitch." Quietly fell from Quil's lips. I looked at him shocked. Quil never cusses, nor disrespects a female.

"What did you just say to me?"

"You heard me, I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter." Quil answered.

"Fucking say it again, I dare you." Quil stood up and only now did I notice that he had gotten taller.

"I said, shut up you stupid bitch. You can raise hell with everyone else, but leave me the fuck alone." Quil started really shaking; I knew he was close to phasing.

"Sam, he's close." I quietly said.

Paul and Embry quickly grabbed Quil, pulling him outside to help him phase. Sam and I were left standing in the house with Billy, Bella, and Jake.

"Ok, well I guess they can have fun with their fucking three-way. Now fuck you, I'm out." As she walked away, I noticed she was in jeans and a tank top.

"Jared, stop staring at my sister's ass." Jake growled.

"I'm not." I mumbled before leaving the house.

Quil took this life better then we all did. He was happy to have his friends back but sad to leave Seth behind. Over the two weeks, Quil imprinted on Claire; Emily's niece, Bella was always with Leah, and seemed to be even bitchier.

I avoided Bella like she was the damn plague. When Jake would phase, he was always thinking they wish they never found her. She was constantly yelling at Jake, calling the whole pack nothing but worthless gang members.

Every time he phased, I grew to hate Isabella Dwyer even more. If it was possible, I would go back in time and let the dumb bitch jump from the cliff. But no, I had to be a fucking hero and save her sorry ass. That was the worst mistake I made in my whole life.

Today was going to be awesome because Bella and Leah were going out of town for the weekend. We were going to throw a party tonight, just for the hell of it.

We were sitting around the fire when Billy joined us. We continued to talk for awhile until Embry just had to open his mouth. I love him but sometimes he's a complete dumbass.

"Billy, is there a way we can send Bella back?" I was surprised when Billy chuckled at this.

"No, sorry son. She keeps all of you on her toes, so she stays." There were a few grumbles before everything went back to how it was.

"What shall we do?" I asked, I was tired of sitting around.

"CLIFF DIVING!" Everyone yelled.

"Last one there does morning patrols for a month!" Sam yelled. We all took off running, chasing each other. I was in the lead; no way in hell was I doing morning patrols, when I felt a sharp pain go through my right leg.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my leg gave out. I watched as everyone ran by me before coming to a slamming halt.

"Jared, you alright man?" Jacob asked.

"Fuck!" I yelled again as pain shot through another part of my leg. I felt the searing pain start to dull. I waited a couple of minutes before trying to stand back up.

"Jared?" I could hear the worry in Embry's voice.

"Man, I don't know what that was about. I think I'm just going to head back to the fire, you guys have fun." I started walking away with a little bit of a limp in my step. I really didn't know what had caused that. Usually our wolf side wouldn't allow pain to shoot through us like that, because it automatically healed us. But I didn't do anything to injure myself, so what the hell happened?

"Jared, I thought you were all going cliff diving?" Emily asked as I sat down. Since Sam imprinted on Emily, she became part of us. Sam and Emily moved in together and their house was pretty much our meeting spot. Plus she kept us all fed.

"They are, but I decided not to go." I didn't want them to know about the pain. Hell I didn't even know what to think about it.

"So Jared, have you seen any girls you'd like to ask out?" Emily asked.

"Na, not really. I don't have time to worry about girls." I chuckled out. Truth was, why waste my time? Fate decided it was eventually going to make me imprint, so why get attached and break some innocent girl's heart? If I was going to be with a girl, I wanted her to know everything.

"Oh, well that's too bad. I guess one day, it will all work out." Emily, always one to think positive.

"Well, I'm going to head home." I stated standing up; glad that the pain wasn't in my leg now.

The rest of the weekend we ran patrols and screwed around, nothing too exciting. We came across the scent of two new vampires, but the scents trailed off towards Seattle. Other than that, it was pretty damn boring.

We were dreading today; Leah and Bella were coming home. Those two became the bitches of La Push. A lot of people were scared of us, but no one would tango with those two. I really hoped that none of the wolves imprinted on them, no one wanted those two around.

"Jared, honey, will you run to the store and get some bread, milk, and some eggs. You and your brother eat me out of house and home."

"Yeah mom. Want me to charge it?" I asked.

"Yes, and please hurry."

I nodded and quickly went out the door. I slowly jogged to the store; after all, we had to keep up the look of being human. I couldn't run fast.

"Hey Mrs. Uley." I greeted once I entered the store.

"Jared, dear, how are you today?" Jackie Uley was one of the nicer ladies in La Push. Of course she knew about us, she was Sam's mother.

"Fine. Mom wanted me to get some stuff for her." I answered as I started walking down the aisles. I grabbed everything mom wanted, as well as some chips, pop and a couple of frozen pizzas.

"Hungry?" Mrs. Uley asked with a chuckle in her voice.

"Always." I laughed along with her. It was the truth; the wolf in us was constantly hungry. Good thing is, we can eat all we freaking want, and not gain one damn pound.

She put everything on the charge account, and put it all in the bags before I walked out. I saw Leah walking towards me and tried to change my route. I noticed a blonde with her and strained my already perfect eye sight to see who it was.

She had a perfect body, an awesome hour glass body. Her hair was to her waist, perfect full tits, no baby fat on her face. I looked into her eyes, and my world fucking stopped. The only thing holding me to this world was her, nothing else mattered. Not my family, not my pack, only this beautiful woman in front of me.

"Fuck!" I mumbled, this was just fucking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment